𝟎𝟎 - 𝑨𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

PEOPLE AND MORE PEOPLE passed from one side to the other, all with chic and bright clothes very different from the clothes the girl wore. The only thing she wondered was "Where are my parents?". The little girl just realized that wouldn't see them anytime soon after almost an hour of searching. Why did they do that? Does she did something wrong? Flora questiones herself while her eyes watered. She was totally lost, they were all giants compared to her.

A brunette woman and much higher approached lowering a little to maintain a height similar to the girl. She wore fancy clothes that would definitely pay for her house, if she was still welcome there.

— Hi! What's your name? — she was too scared to talk to anyone, she just wanted to go back into her mother's arms — Where are your parents? You're not alone, are you? — she tried her best to comfort the girl while the tears fell on her face — Come with me, we can eat a little until we find her parents.

She was starving and couldn't deny it, so she followed the brunette who held her hand carefully. Soon they arrive at a table where a blonde woman ate, soon sat on one of the chairs analyzing some cupcakes.

— Why did you take so long and who's that child.

— I don't know, i found her lost and crying and I know I would feel guilty if I went straight so I brought her, the parents will pass by and recognize her. Siena helps me, I don't even know her name! - she was clearly desperate

— Flora. — the little one said with her mouth full

— What? Is your name Flora? — She shook her head and went back to eating — Alright Flora, my name is Marisa and i need to know where are your parents.

— They left, they left me here.

— But they'll come back, won't they? — the blonde spoke scared

— I don't think so.

The two look at each other thinking exactly the same thing, what would they do to the child?

— Don't you know where's your house? — She shakes her head negatively

— Are you kidding Marisa? She must be about three years old. — the youngest raises her hands forming a four with her fingers — Four, she is four years old Marisa! You'll have to take her.

— Me?! I can't keep a child! What if the parents never show up? I can't raise her Siena.

— If you want, I'll help you. I don't know, I visit from time to time, I don't know Marisa, I'm not thinking right. — they both look at the child who kept eating quietly

— Okay, after the awards you go to my house until we find a solution for that. Okay? — the little girl looked everywhere looking for a familiar face and doesn't succeed