𝟏𝟎 - 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝟐𝟏𝒔𝒕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

HEADACHE. One of the things I hate feeling the most, but sickness is definitely the worst. I rolled over in bed even after I had changed. I took a headache pill and finally got up and went to the second floor of the building. I ignored half the stares, except for the one from someone I was extremely anxious to see. When I saw her in the casting list I had an outburst, a huge one. But all this speculation that my relationship was supposed to be totally hidden is driving me crazy.

I put an idiotic smile on my face as the brunette came toward me.

— Hi! — she spoke excitedly

— Hi. — I answered almost in a whisper.

— You must be Flora. I'm Sofía. Sofía Vergara.

— Yes, I know. It's nice to meet you! — I held out my hand and the woman pulled me into a hug

— Come, let's eat. — Sofía pulled me in and we saw some people whispering at other tables. — Let's eat and go earn money, while they keep on gossiping without earning anything.

— You've already heard, haven't you? — I said discouraged.

— Yes, and I really don't care if it's true or not. These people won't earn anything by gossiping. Don't they? — she looked at me, drawing a micro smile.

— Cut! — Lucia, the director, shouted from her chair and I took the opportunity to spit the cocktail in the glass onto the sand

I looked at Sofía, who couldn't stop laughing, sitting on the other side of the table. She turned the rest of the cocktail over and reached out to take mine. I gave it to her with a slight grimace. That was horrible.

— You're too weak to drink.

— I'm not weak to drink. It's just that it's too bitter. If I hadn't been getting paid I wouldn't have drunk half that glass.

— But you didn't, you just twirled the straw in the glass. — she laughed, taking another sip

— Stop Sofía, I'm leaving. I'm going to change into my bikini.