𝟎𝟏 - 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕?

𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I WAKE UP FEELING the smell of cake, coffe, waffles, pancakes, and every other kind of food i could think of in those five seconds. I don't know if it is psycological but after getting up i feel my body weighs as if there are twenty kilos hanging from my hands and feet, and in my head thirty. I soon take the headache medicine on my desk and go downstairs toward the smell.

— Flo, my love, are you awake yet? — I see mu mother doing the dishes while i decide where to start eating, if i could even stand to eat anything — Try to eat at least something, cause Lia will be here soon.

— You know you didn't need all that, right? I'm fine, really.

— Really? — no

— Of course, you are the best mother in the world and I'm sure we will never see those assholes again. — she gives me an extremel tight hug — I love you.

— I love you more. — she says and then walks away — But you won't spend the whole day hanging in this house and you know that Juliana won't rest until she gets you out of here.

This is true. Juliana and i have been friends for a long time, when i entered the school here, I still had a very strong carioca accent, it didn't bother my english but they still made funof me. Juliana is South Korean and was also teased because of the little difficulty she had with her english, friends of traumas i would say. I didn't have that "privilege" of being Marisa Tomei's daughter, because she always preferred to hide my identity from the cameras, for wich I am very grateful. She only posted pictures with my face on my tenth birthday, and I had alredy started the acting classes so I was sure to become a public figure.

I awake from my thoughts when I hear the ringing of the doorbrll, but i don't have to bother getting up because Juliana has already entered, looking like a bee with twow little small buns in her hair.

— I thought you didn't like people who wear team clothes when they go out. — I said, remembering all the times she judged me. — What's with the shirt? I didn't even remember you had that yet, I'm really impressed that it still fits you. — I start laughing while she looks at herself in the mirror.

— For your information I judge people who wear it to places like a mall or, I don't know, anywhere else, not people who wear it to a game.

— Are you by any chance going to a game? — I get up and go to wash my plate

— No, we're going to a game. -she says, emphasizing the part where she makes me go along.

— I didn't agree to this.

— And I didn't ask if you agree or not, I'm telling you that we're going. By the way you stop it, I know you're dying to see a game of that Jude. — she says, staring at me and then pulling a smile out of my face.