𝟎𝟖 - 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒑

𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟐𝟗𝒕𝒉, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I FEEL MY HANDS trembling as I refresh the computer several times. I had recently auditioned for a series that would be made in Colombia. It is great for my career to do series and films in as many countries as possible, the further the better of course. I always do my best to get it done, but just like in the interviews, the nervousness is still the same. It will not be an extremely important role as a protagonist or something like that, but it is still something different. Of course I know how to speak Spanish, because in the few years I spent with Karina and her husband I had contact with the language, but I am still afraid. Will my accent get in the way? Is the pronunciation right?

— Wait pretty, you'll break the computer that way.  — I take a deep breath, looking at Jude next to me.

I confess that even after almost a month I get all silly with your nicknames, no matter how simple they are.

— Listen to him Flo, go drink some water, I don't know, cook something. — Juliana talks on the cell phone screen next to the computer and then starts laughing — Never mind, you two in the kitchen will set the house on fire.

— Come on, I'm a chef! — Jude says holding up his cell phone

— I doubt the two sweeties could make a soup without breaking the kitchen.

— Never doubt a competitive person! — I say, pointing at her.

— Do you even know what kind of ingredients a soup takes? Important detail, I'm not talking about the kind you buy at the market.

— Very funny you, Mrs. Sung. Well, after this result comes out we will make the tastiest soup you have ever seen in your life, you will be able to smell it via bluetooth! — Jude says and I refresh the site once again, now with a surprise

— It came out! — he looks at me confused — The results are in! I won the paper! I'm going to Colombia!

I hug Jude in celebration as he throws himself back on the bed, dropping the phone and kissing me.

— I knew you'd make it. — I smile before kissing him again.

— I'm still here. — I roll my eyes and pick up my cell phone.

— Not anymore. — I kiss the camera and hang up on the girl.

He laughs pulling me closer and kissing me again.