𝟏𝟐 - 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝟔𝒕𝒉, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

IT WAS FINISHED. The filming of my scenes was finally finished, and in less than twenty-four hours I would be back at my house. I was sad to leave Sofía, even though I knew we would meet again. But I couldn't wait to go home.

I was in a restaurant with Juliana just playing with my food, after having eaten half of it.

— Stop your anxiety and eat up, girl. If you fall hard at the airport I'll kill you, I don't have the strength to carry you.

I laugh at her drama and eat a piece of what was on her plate. Juliana clapped her hands together with a smile, I rolled my eyes and went back to twirling the food with my fork. I almost didn't sleep that night, it was a good anxiety, but not quite. As soon as I arrived at the airport they would know I was coming home. Not only the fans and the gossip pages, Karina and Eduardo too. Of course, during all this time in Colombia they found out the hotel I was staying at, but they didn't stay here all day. And I was almost never in the hotel, half of the series was shot on a beach not far from the hotel, but the rest was shot in the most distant places in Bogotá. It was rare to find me, I was feeling more like a haunting.

Once they know I am back, they will surely want to reschedule the "family" meeting, even if a family is the last thing we are. Of all the options, the one I'd rather not resort to is getting the police involved. I know they've made threats and everything, but my family - by family I mean me and my mother - has always hidden from the media. We are public figures, we have public lives of course, but my face only came to be discovered when I turned ten. My instagram is almost all work photos, they probably don't even know the languages I can speak, unless I have shared them in an interview.

— If I see him I'll hit him! — Juliana was talking without stopping, and only then I noticed that I hadn't paid attention to a single word

— Phil?

— No, I'm talking about Eduardo.

— It's just that usually when you talk this aggressive it's about him.

— I can't deny that I would also love to punch him in the face.

We laughed at her words and soon a waiter brought us our bill. During this time that Juliana spent with me in Colombia, she took me to all possible places, some I didn't even know existed. I would record in the morning and in the afternoon, and at night I would spend the whole night with Juliana. We only arrived at the hotel almost at dawn, we showered, slept, and left the next day in the morning.

We left the restaurant and walked a little in the nearby park. I ran in the grass while Lia took some pictures, she loved to take pictures, for the course or not. She even takes pictures of a cockroach if she finds it interesting. I went over to her to look at the pictures and saw her roll her eyes with a notification.