𝐴𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑠 𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠

Heyy guys! I'm sad that it's over but I'm very happy to have so many people following along

Heyy guys! I'm sad that it's over but I'm very happy to have so many people following along. I really love you all. Of all the stories I started to write this was the first one I finished and I really felt happy and comfortable writing.

Thank you so much to everyone who followed and supported me since the beginning, you are very special to me.

As I already said in the messages of some chapters, a fanfic with Juliana as the main character will be available in my profile "girl behind the cameras"! There will be several scenes with Flora, with Jude and I will explain several things that I can't explain here.

I will post the introduction and I hope you will follow along there!

I would like to leave some curiosities here for you!

001: This story, as well as the others I have came up when I was randomly thinking to myself and imagining myself in Flora's place. At first in a podcast (??) talking about the relationship I had and that was reserved and everything else. Then I complemented it until it came to this.

002: In this fanfic in my head, the romantic couple would actually be Richarlison. I love him but my writing doesn't match his style so much, so I decided to make Jude's, who I also love a lot.

003: I was going to write about the World Cup because I really wanted to make Brazil winning the Hex (even because I am Brazilian), but I would have to wrap it up a lot and this would end up spoiling the story. And in Juliana's fanfic, probably England will win the cup (just a possibility)...

004: The girls I chose to be Flora and Juliana's appearance know each other in real life and are best friends!!! Life imitates arte🤌🏽

005: The name of the next fanfic is in reference to this "behind the cameras" and "girl behind the cameras" because Juliana is a photographer.

006: In all my characters I put some trait of my own, and Flora is everything I wanted to be. A version of me with more courage, money, beauty...

007: The medallion that Flora and Jude wear is like their ring, on each one is the initial of the other. This I did in reference to Taylor's song "call it what you want".

"I want to wear his initial on a chain 'round my neck
Chain 'round my neck
Not because he owns me
But 'cause he really knows me."

A little bonus I posted on my Instagram (@bellynoban) but wanted you to see it too.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑩𝑬𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑺 | 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑎𝑚 🎉