𝟏𝟔 - 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝟏𝟖,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

MATCH DAY. Today Borussia has a friendly match against Valencia. It had been more than two weeks since all that had happened, Jude was more anxious than ever to get on the field. I won't deny that I am also very anxious. In this game he didn't seem to care whether he won or not, he just wanted to score at least one goal.

I was sitting next to Jude's family, which had already taken a lot of pictures, not only from the paparazzi, but also from us. Sometimes I forgot that I didn't have to care about them anymore. The process was already underway, and I had already obtained a protective order against Eduardo. If he sent even a single message I could warn the court. I am sure that he is biting himself with rage.

— It's about to start. — I heard Jobe's voice next to me and quickly put down my cell phone, giving all my attention to the match.

The players were running from side to side after the ball, but I only paid attention to one of them. It was all very fast, one minute the Borussian goalkeeper was preventing the other team from scoring their first goal, and the next they were in possession at the other end of the field. At 25' of the first half Borussia opened the scoring with a goal from Bellingham. In a matter of seconds I opened a smile that hurt my face so much, I felt Jobe hugging me and I hugged him back, but soon I saw the older man running towards us.

He kissed the chain around his neck and pointed at me, forming a heart with his hands as he ran. I blew him a kiss and made a heart shape with my hands. My eyes hurt from the increased flash, so I didn't pay much attention to them. I enjoyed the moment, ignoring all the people shouting, I'm pretty sure they were no longer shouting because of the goal. It was as if there were only the two of us there, unable to wipe away a silly smile.

 It was as if there were only the two of us there, unable to wipe away a silly smile

The game was over, Borussia won with 3x1. We had been waiting for some time in the stands while Jude finished his interviews. Every hour someone came by to ask for a picture or to ask if we were really dating. I was Ready to say one more "yes" when i realizes it was Jude.

— Are you happy? — he Said hugging me

— So much, you were amazing!

— I love you.