𝟎𝟑 - 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬

𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR looking towards the mirror on the side of the camera. I smooth out my clothes a little before they hand me the board that was going to be used for the interview. Juliana came with me, but since only I would appear on the screen, she was sitting in a chair next to the team to follow everything. Lia was almost my shadow, everywhere I go she goes along, but I can't judge because whenever I am free I follow her to her photo rehearsals, even though most of the time they don't allow me to enter.

— Let's get started, okay? When this light turns green you can start talking, just repeat the text and the rest is up to you. — I sign after the woman with a clipboard in her hand

I breathe staring at the camera lens, it always makes me a little nervous. Three, two, one.

— My name is Flora Tomei, and this is Wired's auto-fill interview. — I lift the plate that was already on my lap — So let's get to it. Is Flora Tomei... in The Hunger Games? Yes! The Hunger Games - Cathing Fire. One of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. — I thought the questions would be worse — Is Flora Tomei... free? Single, yes. Free, that's another story. — I try to dodge the question while concentrating on taking the paper from the other

Not that I was referring to Jude, of course not. It's just that I'm not going to say in an interview that I'm free for anyone.

— What is Flora Tomei's full name? Flora Campos Tomei. — Campos. Not my favorite, I prefer just Flora Tomei.

I answer two more questions and throw the plate back when they hand me another one with about five more questions.

The rest of the interview goes by with questions like "how old is Flora Tomei?" "What is Flora Tomei's favorite color?" "Is Flora Tomei related to Juliana Sung?" and among other rather insignificant things. I wait until they release me so I can go to Juliana who was already getting up with her bag in hand. We leave the studio and get into her car, she starts to drive while I fiddle with my cell phone.

— So you're not going to say anything? Like, about the interview.

— Say what? You were there, you watched the whole thing.

— Then you say, "Single, yes. Free, that's another story. — she repeats in an annoying voice — You just have to admit that you really like him, you talk every day, all day. Surely you're texting him now. — I quickly get out of our conversation before she looks away.

— Stop it Lia, we are still getting to know each other, it's better to wait a little bit, maybe he will kick my ass out of nowhere?