𝟎𝟕 - 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝟐𝟑𝒓𝒅, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

IT HAS BEEN A LOT OF DAYS since Jude and I started dating, and to be honest, I am having the best time of my life. I couldn't say that I was having peace, not least because those two keep trying to talk to me. But, I would say that happiness for sure is a feeling that overwhelms me more every day. He is an incredible person, we started to talk more than we did before, if that was even possible. Almost every day he tries to come to my house, and when he can't come I go to his house.

At this very moment I was looking at some of our pictures in my gallery, I didn't post any but I had a lot.

— He is terrible! I think that during a training session he was hit on the head by a ball and that's why he is like this, it fried all the neurons that this boy had. — Juliana was talking pacing back and forth in the room — Can you hear me?

— Of course I can! — I drop the cell phone and turn to her on the bed — You're expressing your hatred for Foden and saying what a jerk he is. Even if I wasn't paying attention I would know why you talk about him all day long.

— That's a lie. — It's just that he picks on me all the time, can you believe that even today he makes fun of me for taking that shirtless picture of him at practice? I was just doing my job! They were all shirtless!

— I know, Lia, but it's how you know. — I put my hand on your shoulder — Love and hate go hand in hand.

— Stop this nonsense Flora, I can't stand that boy.

— You talk as if you're twenty and he's seventeen.

— I'll be eighteen this year.

— Oh, that's right. If everything goes well and they decide to take you to photograph the English national team, and if he is called up, you will be able to make out with each other. — she slaps me while I laugh

Juliana has won a position as assistant to the Manchester City photographer on the thirteenth. But ever since she got the job, one of the players picks on her all day long. She hates him, even though he is clearly into her.

— Come here, wasn't today when you were going to have lunch at Jude's house? — I sigh, throwing myself back

A few days ago I took him to lunch with my mother and me, so today I would have to go to lunch with him at his parents' house. Of course I would meet them at some point, but still I was a little nervous. Obviously I wouldn't put it off because we had been dating for almost a month.

I didn't take long to get ready because I had already showered. I think I had spent about half an hour yesterday just to choose the clothes I would wear today, and about twenty minutes to choose a shoe. While I was doing my hair, Juliana was lying in bed talking about how amazing her work is being and how she is extremely anxious for the World Cup, I can't deny that I am too.