1.

'I am at front door, when are you coming,I am waiting from last 15 minutes' Yn spoke through her phone.

'Just little more,I am just there' Other person spoke.

Waiting after more couple of minutes she saw him. The person whom she trust and love, for whom she is leaving her parents.

'What took you so long. I was already dying here by waiting.'

'Sorry babe, it's just traffic. You know. Now come sit fast we don't have time flight is just after an hour.'

'Yeah, yeah. I remember. '

Sitting quickly on his bike you both flew away towards airport. Besides it midnight the road was still full of cars.

Riding silently for sometime thoughts of your parents start roaming in your mind. Unknowingly a smile crept on your face remembering the beautiful memories create with your family. The family in which your father, mother and your little sister minji. But the smile didn't last long when you remember the day when you let your boyfriend 'hyunbin' meet your parents. You still remember the disappointed look on your parents face . This was the least thing you ever wanted to do in your life.

But you can't control yourself, infact you can't control your heart. You can't control yourself from falling for him. You know from the beginning that your parents will never let you decide your future but still you did.

What you can even do? Maybe that's the power of love?

So here you are. Your love make you that miserable that you even decide to runaway from your own parents whom you love wholeheartedly in your entire life.

But you were not afraid, because you believe in love, you believe the boy you are in love with.

'We reached' a voice pull you out from the deep ocean of your thoughts.

'Aa-h yea-yeah'.Coming back to reality you answer him while smiling.

_At plane_

'Please hook your seat belt, the flight to Seoul is just gonna take off in few minutes 'one of the air hostess speak through Mike .

You are flying to Seoul. It's not like you just decided to go to Seoul in hurry. You have decided from last fifteen days, the day when hyunbin meets your dad.

Hyunbin stays in Seoul. One and a half years back he came to your town. Yes your town, you live in small town in the city of ilsan. Hyunbin came with his friends for vacation. Then you both met. Before returning to Seoul he took your number and you both come close.

You hooked your seatbelt and looked at your boyfriend, the boy whom you trusted with your whole life.
But little did you know that maybe choice was wrong.

After a flight of two hours you reached Seoul. You both arived at the entrance of airport.

'Taxi' hyunbin call for a taxi. You being new to environment just enjoy being in new refreshing air.

'Come fast' hearing his voice you quickly sat in the taxi.

Maybe starting of your new life.

____________________________

CONTINUE IN NEXT PART.

Thanks for reading.
Purple you💜
Stay happy.
Believe in yourself.
Do vote if you like this part.