24.

' Aish yn are you stupid. How can you say that to him. Aish, aish, aish. It's so embarrassing. Now Jungkook and shanu will tease the hell out of me'. You thought to yourself as you were waiting near the car for Jungkook and shanu to arrive.

' Uhu someone was just being bold inside and now is embarassed ' As soon as you heard shanu's voice you mentally dig your grave.

' Aish don't tease ynie, she was just calling tae - hyung with nicknames, and that's nothing wrong ' Jungkook said teasing you more.

You know that you can't escape from them so you quietly sat inside the car waiting for them to come inside.

And with lot of their teasings you finally reach your university. As you stepped outside shanu quickly hold your hand and jungkook came to your another side.

Both stood beside you protectively and you smiled at their caring nature.

' Guys i am not kid. I can walk by myself ' You said shaking your head.

' No we will not leave you. If tae-hyung got to know them god knows what will happen ' Jungkook said faking scared expression.

' Yeah you know he is just so much cold when he is angry ' Shanu said casually only to earn a glare from you.

' Yaah how can you say that. He care for me that's why he is strict. ' You said quickly defending him .

' Someone is being protective ' shanu said again teasing you as you understand her trick now.

' Aish let me go ' You said as you tried to get out of her grip.

' Ok ok sorry, i will not tease you anymore ' She said as you all made your way towards your class.

' What are we having for lunch ' you asked excitedly as you sit on your seat in cafeteria.

' You are eating salad today ' as Jungkook said this you shout loudly.

' What . No. I am not eating ' you said getting up from your place.

' I am sorry. Just kidding ' he said laughing and you slapped his arm.

After eating you three were sitting in the ground as it was your free lecture. Suddenly you felt like throwing up so you placed your hand on your mouth and ran towards washroom.

Shanu quickly followed you . And jungkook collected your both belongings and followed you till washroom.

He waited for both of you outside. You throw up twice continuously. Your legs were shaking a little. You wash your face and shanu quickly held your hand .

' Ynie are you feeling fine now ' Shanu asked worriedly and you just nodded your head.

' Why you took so long ' Jungkook asked as soon as you came outside.

' She throw up twice ' Shanu said facing you worriedly.

' What ynie. Are you fine now ' Jungkook asked with concern.

' Yes i am fine now ' You said showing your smile.

' Ynie let's go home. We need to inform hyung ' Jungkook said holding your wrist ready to leave.

' No Jungkook, i am fine. Don't need to bother him. He must be in his office ' You said clearly declining.

' No ynie i ca- ' Jungkook was cutted when his own phone ringed.

' Hyung is calling me ' Jungkook said as you widened your eyes.

' No no no kookie, don't answer. He will be worried for nothing ' You said panicking.

' I am telling this to hyung, i can't hide anything regard to you ' He said sternly and you gave up knowing he will not listen to you.

' Yes hyung ' Jungkook said answering his phone putting it on speaker.

' Jungkook , how is yn. Did she eat ' Taehyung ask as soon as Jungkook answered his phone.

Jungkook looked at you and you plead him with your eyes to not tell him.

' Jungkook you there, is everything fine ' Taehyung asked again his tone laced with worry.

' Hyung actually the thing is that ynie throw up here ' Jungkook said closing his eyes. And you closed your eyes as well.

' What! How! What the hell! How is she now? i am coming there ' He said panicking.

' Taehyung don't come here, i am fine now ' you said.

' Ynie , are you fine now ' He asked . His voice show nothing but worry.

' Tae, don't worry. I am fine. ' You said assuring.

' You are coming home at this instinct. Jungkook can you hear me ' He asked practically shouting at the line.

' Yes hyung we are coming. ' Jungkook replied immediately.

' Ynie let's go ' Jungkook said before you can even argue shanu glared at you and you eventually gave up.

As you reached at main door you rang the bell. You were waiting for the door to open.

As soon as the door opened you met a worried taehyung. He checked you from head to toe.

' Ynie are you feeling fine now ' He said while cupping your cheeks.

' Tae , i am fi- ' You were cutted in your sentence by him only.

' Let's go in your room. Dr. Shin is already here ' He said dragging you with him.

' Hi yn ' You were greeted as soon as you reached on your room's door.

' Hi ' you replied in tiny recognising the doctor from hospital who has done your check up.

' Doctor please check her, she went to her university today and after that she throwed up ' Taehyung said exclaiming still panicking.

' It's ok Mr Kim . Don't panic. First calm down . It's normal in pregnancy. You don't need to worry much ' She said coming towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder. He just nodded smiling a little and took a deep breathe.

Again you felt uneasy seeing her close with taehyung.

' Why she has to put her hand on his shoulder, she can just say it from far,  why she is behaving so sweet with him and why he is listening to her everything and even smiling with her ' you thought in your mind.

' Mrs yn i suggest you to sit first ' She said to you and you nodded faking a smile at her.

' So tell me , what you eat in lunch ' She asked you.

' I ate some f-french f- fries , i even didn't tell Jungkook and shanu ' you said almost whispering afraid from taehyung's reaction.

' Aish yn, i understand that you craves for something but you have to keep this in mind that you can't just eat anything so please be cautious from next time ' She said and you nodded.

' how many times you throw up ' she asked again .

' T- two times ' you said as you hung your head low and tried taking a peek at taehyung's reaction.

You saw that after hearing you he opened his mouth to say something but burried his voice down and looked outside the door.

' Okk, so for now i am giving you some medicines and you just have to eat healthy and then eat medicine ' She said and you nodded.

' Mr kim please take a good care of her and keep check on what she eat ' She said to taehyung and he nodded.

' Let me escort you out' he said as they both went out.

' Aish he went with her ' You thought and pout.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

We always got love
For where we come from
So let them know what's up
No matter where ever we go
Bringing back to this place called home babe
Now that you know it
Let me see you.