11.

'We have found something about hyunbin'

As Mr. Kim said those words your smile disappeared and unknown grief took over you.

All this time you were thinking that you have forgot him.But No he was still known and deeper for you. It was just he was faded with the sand of little happiness.

And that sand of happiness just flew away by a single blow of thin air.

Now your wounds were again started hurting. You can't form any sentence so Mrs Kim pat your head.

'Its ok yn dear. Always remember that we are with you ok.' she said consoling you.

'Wh-what you f-found about h-him' you asked looking towards your laps.

'Dear don't worry, it's nothing serious. We have just found about his current location. He left the apartment one day before we went there and now he is living in town of Seoul. But i feared that he has changed his identity. That's why our officers are having difficulty in finding him' Mr Kim said describing whole scenerio.

'Ok. I am going in my room. I am full.'You spoke in rush to skip from this situation.

'Honey you should not have talk about this with her'Mrs Kim spoke calmly to Mr kim.

'But she has to end him totally from her life, she always can't ignore it' Mr Kim said stating facts.

Mrs Kim nodded her head understanding his side.

You were crying silently in your room. Again you were remembering about your past. Tears were flowing like rivers from your eyes. 

Crying for good half hour you decided to sit in garden for some time to refresh your mind.

Sitting in the open night sky you were admiring the stars. The night sky was surrounded with many shining stars but you were still in dark.

After sitting there for some time you felt a presence beside you. As you looked besides you there sat Kim Taehyung.

You looked at his direction. He was looking directly at night sky.

'Oh you can sit here , i was just about to go' you said standing up from your sit ready to do but you felt a grip on your wrist.

You looked towards him confusingly.

'Stay' he said looking in your eyes.

You again sat back on your seat. You stayed silent for some time but then he broke the silence.

'Why you are here at this hour' he asked looking forward.

'Its nothing' you said looking down.

'I know the reason of your low energy but i wanted to know that why you are here in the garden' He spoke like always calmly.You looked towards him with shock.

[As yn went from dining table tae came down to take water. When he didn't find yn on dining table so he asked Mrs Kim and then he got to know]

'Its just i feel better under the open sky' You said looking at the sky.

'Hey it's ok if you wanted to make yourself feel better. But i wanted you to not feel bad about that person.' He spoke looking in your direction.

'Know one thing that he break your heart once so he doesn't deserve you. And your worth is much more than that shitty thing. You can't let your tears waste on that person who didn't deserve you. You should not be bother about him anymore.' He spoke.

You were looking at his face and were listening to him very clearly. You were feeling overwhelmed by emotions. You can't control your emotions, so your emotions flowed from your eyes.

Unknowingly your hands went towards him and you hug him tightly resting your head on his chest.

He was shocked at first due to your sudden move but eventually he hug you back to comfort you. He was caressing you back. You were crying your heart out on his chest but he didn't complaint and let you less your burden.

After crying for sometime you let go of him and sit while maintaining some distance.

'Aish silly yn. What you did. How can you just hug him. Aish what he will think about me.Now it will be a very awkward situation. ' You mentally talk with yourself. But your thought got break when he said.

'Promise me one thing' he ask putting his pinky finger forward.

'Ok' You said looking at him confusingly.

'You will not think about him anymore and you will not cry because of him and lastly you will try to be strong in every situation ' He said in one breathe.

'You asked for one thing but they Are litterely three. But nevermind. Ok. I promise.' You said connecting your pinky finger with him.

You both smiled looking at your connected pinky fingers.

'Its already late. We should sleep.' he ask standing up.

'Wait if you don't mind can I ask you something?' you asked.

'Yea sure.' He said.

'Why you were so much angry in the morning when Jungkook came.' You asked your most wanted question.

'Oh don't worry about it' He said smiling.

'You know Jungkook just like to annoy you. Please don't get angry on him. You know he is still little kid' You said trying to clarifying everything between them.

'Aish yn don't worry. I know that double bunny very well. And besides these things are normal between us. We are really not bothered about this. You don't worry. First he play like this with me then always make it up by showing me his cute and funny skills'. He said smiling.

And here again you were shocked.

'As expected from Kim's' you thought in your mind.

Then you both bid your byes and went to your room.

"I wish you will be always there for me when i cry." You thought in your mind.

"I wish I will be the one who will comfort you when you cry". Taehyung thought.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Say go through the darkest of days,
Heaven are heartbreak sway.
Never let you go,
Never let me down.
Don't you give up nah nah
I won't give up nah nah
Let me love you.