43.

' Did you inform Mr. Kim ' Namjoon said while Panicking.

'Of course hyung,how can we save Yn and taehyung without help of police ' Jungkook said in little pissed tone because of the childish question of his elder.

Right now they all were heading towards the location where hyunbin has kept Yn and taehyung.

Flashback

' What is this? ' Shanu said gaining everyone's attention.

' Ommo It's a note. But what it's doing here ' Yoongi said picking up the mentioned substance.

' What is written on it ' Jimin said peeking through the note which was now in Hoseok's hand, because of his over excited ass he snatched the note from yoongi's hand. Although Yoongi curse a little but he didn't mind and take that note anyways.

' Let me read it ' Seokjin said snatching the note from Hoseok's hand. Now it was Hoseok's turn to curse, but afraid from his hyung's pink slippers he decided to shut his mouth.

Note:
"Please come at the given address, taehyung is there. We have to save him. Right now he is in hyunbin's cage. I am also going there, so you make sure to save us both."

~Yn

Seokjin stated as everyone sighed.

' I mean why Yn has to also go there in this condition. It would have been better if hyung was alone there it could have been easy to save him, but ynie ughhhh ' Jungkook stated trasfratingly.

' Really Ynie really didn't do right thing. What if that bloody rascal try to do something dangerous with them, he know well that they both are each other's weakness ' Shanu said at the verge of crying.

' If they can be each other's weakness then they also can be each other's strength, if they both will be together they will try to fight for themselves. ' Yoongi said stating the cliche rules of true love. Although it were cliche, but in their case it was fitted perfectly.

' I didn't know about Yn much, but still i can say that she is not the type to leave her love alone when his life is in danger. ' Hoseok said his eyes fixed at one point on the damn floor.

' But still- ' Jungkook was cut in his sentence when Jimin spoke.

' It's not the time to fight. We have to find a way quickly to help them. ' Jimin said in his calming voice.

' We have to take police help and make a plan, so we can help them without them getting hurt, in this way that jerk can also get arrested. ' Shanu said enthusiastically.

' You are right, we should do this only ' Namjoon said nodding.

' First, we have to call uncle Kim, then we will make a thorough plan then we will head to the address ' Seokjin said gaining a strong agreement from everyone.

' Let's do it guys ' They shout together.

Flashback end

Meanwhile

' Alright, according to you both, i will win against him. But i will play according to my rules.  ' Hyunbin said smirking slightly making you confused.

' I will make the first move ' He said making you both frown, before any of you can process the situation, hyunbin already throw a punch at taehyung face, making him fall on the ground, while his lip started bleeding from side. You panicked seeing taehyung's condition as you were about to crouch down to his level to help him, he stopped you gesturing his hands that he is fine.

' Now you will face the worst ' Taehyung said standing on his feets again, a playful smirk playing on his lips which caught hyunbin off gaurd. Before hyunbin could reciprocate with the situation he was already landed on the floor with an aching jaw. He looked towards taehyung angrily, meanwhile taehyung stood there smiling after throwing a punch at bastards face.

' In my whole life till now, i always behaved like a good boy. But at this time i am thinking that it's ok to be bad boy for some time as you are not gonna get my words in simple way ' Taehyung said in teasing manner smirking at hyunbin which was now laying on the floor.

' You ' Hyunbin grit as he got up gain in order to hit taehyung but taehyung was fast enough to dodge it and grasping his wrists in his hands by folding on his back. Hyunbin screamed a little as he tried to free himself.

' Piece of shit, because of you my Yn have suffered enough, now i will make everything right' Taehyung said while tightening his grip making hyunbin wince more. Taehyung was about to punch him again but hyunbin make himself free from his grip.

Hyunbin throw a hard punch on taehyung's face as he fall on ground again. Before taehyung can recover from his prior attack hyunbin again started throwing punch at him, taehyung was helpless as hyunbin has tighten his grip around his hands. Taehyung was continuously spitting blood as you stood there shocked.

Hyunbin suddenly back off from taehyung as you made your way towards taehyung's quickly.

' Are you fine, tae ' You asked as you quickly place his head on your lap. He looked towards you with little weak eyes and nod his head a little. His face dripping blood making your tears fall more. You tried to touch his bruised face with yours shaking hand.

' I am F-fine, Yn-ah. Don't w-worry ' Taehyung said little stuttering broking your heart more. Without thinking twice you hug him and cried in his neck. But a sudden voice make you both apart from each other.

' Now, i will finish your this romantic drama ' You both looked towards hyunbin, only to widen your eyes, when you saw him holding a gun in his hands, pointing towards your and taehyung's direction.

________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

W

hat am I now,
What if i am down,
What if i am someone i don't want around,
I am falling again, falling again, fallin.