25.

' Eomma please make something for yn to eat . Make sure she eat and also give her medicines. ' Taehyung said to his mother while looking down.

' What happened son . Are you angry at her ' Mrs Kim said cupping his cheeks.

' No mom why i will be angry with her ' Taehyung said still looking here and there.

' Son tell me what happened ' Mrs Kim said in extreme sweet tone.

' Eomma she really didn't take care of herself. What if something happened to her, what if something happened to baby, then what will I do. She don't understand anything. I am not talking with her ' He said while tears flow from his eyes.

' Taetae don't cry ' she said as she pull him in her embrace.

' Eomma i will never forgive myself if something would have happened to her ' Taehyung said crying miserably.

' listen son, you can't cry on small things, you have to be strong . I know baby that you are concerned towards her but you have to know that you can't be weak. ' Mrs Kim said calmly to which taehyung nod.

' Taehyung know that even if she denied , but you are the one she need this time. So be with her. No matter what. ' Mrs Kim said patting his head.

' I understand Eomma but still i am angry on her for not taking care of her and baby ' He said pouting and Mrs Kim just chuckle at him.

' Please talk to me ' You said to shanu who was feeding you without uttering any word.

' Please i am sorry na , forgive me ' you said pouting.

' Why are you saying sorry to me, i am nothing to you that's why you hide that you eat something wrong and didn't care about any on us ' she said shouting and left the room.

Your tears gather in your eyes. But you control yourself.

' Ynie you did wrong. They tell you to take care of you but you can't even do this single thing. You deserve this treatment ' you said to yourself and lay on bed without eating remaining food.

' What is this ' You open your eyes upon hearing the voice as you were not sleeping. You were just laying while eyes closed.

' I asked what is this ' Taehyung asked with his angry tone .

' Wh- what ' You asked scared due to his tone.

' Why didn't you eat this ' He said pointing at your half eaten plate.

' It just i - ' He cutted you off.

' Stop giving excuses. If you can't think about others then atleast think about this innocent child . You cant be careless towards the baby's health. I beg you please if you can't think about others just consider baby's health ' He said as he was about to leave.

' I am sorry, i am sorry, i am really really sorry ' You said quickly back hugging him preventing him from going outside while your tears start flowing.

' Yn leave me ' He said coldly.

' Please, listen to me ' you said pleading.

' Why should I listen to you when you didn't listen to me ' He said coming out of your grip.

' Tae please ' you plead again.

' Yn did you ever think about me. Tell me huh. Did you ever think that what will be happen to me if you were not safe. ' He said as he plead while crying.

' I am telling you. If you can't love me then don't. But please ba safe and keep this baby healthy ' he said while joining his hands together.

' I am sorry bear, i am really sorry. I promise i will take care of myself and baby. I promise i will not be reckless again, but please don't ignore me. ' You said hugging him tightly and cried more.

' I am sorry ' He said wrapping his hands around you.

' Why you are sorry ' you said still with your tears while hugging him tightly.

' I should not have shout at you ' He said sniffing.

' Don't be sorry, i deserve this ' You said breaking the hug and looked at his face.

' If you say so, then ok ' he said looking down being extreme cute.

You can't hold back your urge so you pinch his cheeks while smiling.

' You are so cute ' You said smiling widely.

' I am not cute ' He said looking here and there.

' Oh really tell me who told you, that person must be blind ' You said again pinching him.

' Yaah stop. It hurts ' He said rubbing his cheeks.

' Ok fine ' you said.

' Now come finish your dinner then you have to eat medicine ' He said again being stern.

' I am sorry i take my line back ' You said and he looked at you with you confusion.

' Which line ' he asked.

' That you are cute. Cuz you are not ' you said pouting and he chuckle.

Then you finish your dinner and went to sleep.

Meanwhile taehyung talked with shanu and told her to sleep with you. First she argue but then he convinced her.

' Don't be angry on her anymore ' Taehyung said .

' Aish ok Mr Romeo, i will not let your Juliet cry. ' she said as she winked at him. He just shaked his head.

Then taehyung went in his room.

' God please don't let me see this kind of day again. I was terrified. I thought that something might happen to her or baby ' taehyung thought to himself and took something out from his bedside drawer.

' You know baby, i will give you my whole love, i will love you with my whole life. I will not let you feel any pain. I promise baby, i will keep you and your Eomma safe. ' He said as he kiss the photograph of fetus baby that they got in hospital.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

It's the end of the month and the weekend
Imma spend this check everything on me yeah
Imma dip myself imma spend it on myself
Imma drop it like it's pouring imma drop on myself.