22.

' I am sorry aunty, if your feelings got hurt. But that doctor didn't know our condition that's why she consider us as husband wife ' you said to Mrs Kim while your head hung low.

' Oh come on ynie, why are you even saying sorry, and besides i won't mind being you my real daughter ' She said making you confused.

' I have taken all the medicines. Let's go now ' Taehyung said coming back from the store while you were still shocked from Mrs kim's statement.

' Yn are you all fine ' Taehyung asked you and you nodded quickly.

' Then let's go ' He said moving towards the car. You sit quietly in the car.

' Yn do you want to eat anything. It's already noon ' Taehyung asked still driving.

' I am not much hungry , i will eat once we reached home ' you said still looking outside the window and he just nodded his head.

' I am going to sleep ' You said as soon as you step out of the car.

' But you said you- ' He was cutted in his sentence by Mrs Kim.

' It's ok son , it's just her mood swings ' Taehyung just nodded his head looking at your leaving figure.

' Where is ynie ' Jungkook asked to taehyung as soon as he reached in the living room.

' Woah young man calm down, first greet the person who is in front of you ' Taehyung said teasing him.

' Aish i don't have time for you i am directly going in her room ' Jungkook said as he quickly ran towards your room.

' Aish this kid ' Taehyung said shaking his head.

' Ynie how are y- ... What are you doing here ' Jungkook's expression quickly changed from happy to annoyed as soon as he saw you with shanu.

' Aish he have to come here now only '  shanu said mumbling to herself.

' Excuse me, i asked you something ' Jungkook said with anger.

' I am here to meet my bestie, you got any problem ' Shanu said wrapping her hands around her chest.

' Ynie tell this lady to go from here ' Jungkook said to you.

' Am i looking a lady to you? I am a girl , understand G. I . R. L. ' Shanu said exclaiming.

' Ynie tell this girl to go-' before Jungkook can complete you shouted loudly.

' Quiet both of you ' You said sighing.

They shut their mouths quickly.

' Both of you go out from here, i don't want to talk anyone ' You said quiet annoyed by both of their bickering.

Both get up from bed and went out.

As both came out they give each other daggers.

' If you didn't have came then we both will be enjoying till now ' Shanu said to him again.

' if you didn't have came here then me and ynie would be talking in peace till now ' Jungkook fired back .

They both started arguing again until they heard your shout.

' Do you both wanted to die ' As soon as they heard your angry voice they ran downstairs.

They reached downstairs panting heavily while placing their hands on chest calming their heartbeat.

' Thank god we are safe ' Shanu said to Jungkook smiling which he also returned back.

But they suddenly heard a glass breaking sound . They quickly turned their attention towards the direction. Their stood taehyung with his mouth wide open.

' Hyung what happened ' Jungkook asked to him.

' I just saw a miracle ' Taehyung said dramatically widening his eyes.

' Which miracle ' Shanu asked confusingly.

' I just saw you both smiling at each other ' He said as he laugh loudly. Shanu just face palmed herself . Meanwhile Jungkook started chasing taehyung who just started running in the living room .

' Hyung no one can save you today,just let me catch you first ' Jungkook said running fastly.

' Aish double bunny talk less and run fast ' Taehyung said giggling loudly. His laugh echoing through the whole living room.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim came from their rooms hearing voices. As they came in living room they saw Jungkook and taehyung running after each other which was now common for them.

' Aish here they again start ' Yoonjin said coming from her room and stand beside shanu.

' They both are so cute ' Shanu said giggling.

As you heard noises coming from downstairs you quickly came in corridor and looked down.

As you looked down your heart skips several beats seeing taehyung running and giggling like child .

You mentally aww at his cuteness. He just look like a squishy bear to you, to whom you wanted to cuddle whole day. You smile watching him ad made your way downstairs.

You stood beside shanu and continue watching your baby bear. Shanu noticed your presence and said.

' I guess someone is lost in someone ' she said teasing you but you didn't pay attention to her.

' She is totally whipped ' Yoonjin said to shanu and both laughed. Meanwhile you were just lost in him.

Soon he noticed your presence and stopped running.

' Oh you wake up , Eomma please prepare the table we will have dinner ' he said in calm tone.

You already miss his baby behaviour. Somehow you felt bad that he is just sacrificing his whole self for you but you can't give him what he asked from you.

You didn't wanted to think further about this so you shrugged your shoulder and headed towards dining table.

' Shanu i wanted a favour from you ' Taehyung said stopping in between the middle of eating.

' yes ask ' She said with confusion.

' As you know Yn more than any one of us does so can you please stay here with us, at our home and you can continue your studies from here ' Taehyung asked in pleading tone.

' it's ok taehyung. But i hope i am not burdening you ' Shanu said.

' Oh no shanu nothing is like this. Thank you so much' Taehyung said showing his gratefulness and shanu smiled in response.

' Oh no, now i have to bear her everyday' Jungkook said gasping dramatically.

' Oh comeon then who told you to come here daily. We will not be affected if you didn't come here ever again ' Shanu said proudly.

Everyone chuckle as their drama start again.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Like wow be acting so blind
Like how we be wasting this time
One time baby caught up in my feeling
All time baby you one in a million.