28.

As you woke up you found yourself alone. Suddenly thought of shanu strike you.

' Aish , where that dumbhead went, she didn't return last night, i didn't even remember about her ' As you thought you quickly got up from bed and headed towards washroom.

After doing your morning routine you come downstairs as you saw everyone present on dining table.

' Where were you last night ' You asked as soon as you saw shanu eating breakfast with everyone .

' i was at jungkook's house ' She said casually.

' But why you didn't tell me ' You said pouting.

' i tried your number but you didn't picked so i called taehyung and tell him ' She said shrugging her shoulders.

' But why didn't anyone told me , i was worried ' you said wrapping your hands above your chest and pouting.

' Aish why she is being so cute, that also in the morning, ufff i will die one day ' Taehyung thought to himself and grin widely.

' Ommo ynie i am sorry, from next time no matter what happen i will tell you first ' shanu said giving up and you smiled widely.

' I will go today ' you said munching your breakfast.

' But take care and eat - ' You cutted taehyung in between.

' Aish i remember everything and this time i promise i will not break any of these rules. ' you said smiling to which he nodded with smile.

Now you all were ready to go to university.

Taehyung was driving and jungkook was beside him meanwhile you, shanu and yoonjin were sitting in the back seat.

After dropping yoonjin off now you reached your university.

As you came out of the car taehyung also came out and stood infront of you. You looked at him with confusion.

' Please be safe ' he said looking in your eyes and you nodded.

Then he caress your hairs and kissed your forehead infront of EVERYONE. You widened your eyes. Meanwhile students that were present near the gate scream.

After kissing your forehead he passed you the beautiful boxy smile which you can't resist and returned him.

Everyone awwed at both of you . Meanwhile your whole face was painted with blush.

Then he bid you farewell and went towards his destination .

As you turned around you found Jungkook and shanu with their famous teasing smirk.

You were about to say something but then you heard something.

' Oh my gosh, you saw that handsome dude he was just so damn hot. But he kissed her forehead, are they gf bf, but who cares. He was whole damn meal. Oh gosh i am gonna faint ' there were more comments like this about him which makes you boil.

' Can you please shut your mouth. Your slutty sense of humour is polluting the air around me ' you said to that girl smiling sarcastically.

The girl just glare at you and left from there.

' jEAloUsy jEAloUsy ' Shanu sing this song and quickly left after winking at you. You chuckled to yourself and followed them behind.

' Aish aish , from where i got this much courage. Oh god i kissed her infront of everyone. Oh gosh i am so happy ' He was squeeling in happiness while driving.

' Aunty, i want to have a favour from you ' You asked Mrs Kim as soon as you returned from your university.

' And i also have a favour from you ' She asked and you nodded.

' Can you please call me eomma ' she asked and you looked at her with widen eyes.

' See yn, i already have excepted you as my daughter so you can call me eomma and i would really love that ' she said smiling.

' Don't say no dear, please ' She said again.

' O-ok Aun-Eomma ' you said hesitantly.

' That's great. Now ask what do you wanted me to do ' she asked smiling.

' Eomma i wanted to know that what taehyung like and dislike ' you said in most casual way as possible cuz you don't wanted her to suspect you.

' Ok dear i will tell you. But can you tell me why you wanted to know that '  She said teasing.

' it's no-nothing it's just i wanted to know ' you said looking here and there.

' Oh come on yn i am your Eomma now, so don't hide ' Mrs Kim asked patting your shoulder.

' Actually the thing is th- that i l-like taehyung ' you said looking down while eyes closed.

' You wa-what! ' she asked with complete disbelief.

' i am sorry , i didn't know how but it - ' you were cutted in between.

' Ommo i am so happy, my taetae will be so much happy after hearing this ' She said squeeling while hugging you tightly.

' You are h- happy with t-this ' you asked to make sure and she nodded her head again.

' Ommo i am going to tell him now ' she said getting up .

' No Eomma, don't, i will tell him by myself ' You said stopping her.

' When ' she asked curiously.

' i am trying Eomma . I will tell him as soon as possible. ' you said holding her hand.

' Eomma will you help me to confess my love to him ' you asked as she nodded her head smiling.

' I would love to do that ' she said as you both smiled.

' what are you both talking about ' Mr Kim said entering the hall.

' honey let me give you a good news ' Mrs kim said quickly as she went towards him.

' What is it ' he said with frown.

' You know what yn also like taehyung. Now we are going to get a daughter in law ' she said almost shouting.

As Mr Kim heard this news he pulled Mrs kim in a hug and they both shared a long hug.

Soon they pulled out as they heard your throat clearing sound. They looked at you awkwardly.

' so now we are going to fix marriage ' Mr Kim said but you cut him.

' No uncle, first i will confess to him then we will proceed next ' you said calmly.

' ok , but wait why are you calling me uncle now, i am going to be your appa. So call me one ' he said showing his fake anger. And you nodded while smiling.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Hey dear readers, if you are liking the story soo far then do vote, comment and share this work with your connections also.
If you want to share your daily little talks, incidents of your day, some good memories, then comment box is open.

Make you cry like a baby yo
Let's go pro and make a video.