8.

As you came downstairs you saw everyone already sitting on dining table. You can't help yourself from feeling overwhelmed by sweetness of this family.

Mrs. Kim notice your presence so she called you to have breakfast with them.

'Yn-ah come have breakfast'. Mrs.kim said calling you.

'Yes' you respond to her question and sat with them.

'Good morning everyone' you said greeting everyone together.

Then you all had your breakfast together.

'Ok honey, now i am going'. Mr.kim spoke after finishing his breakfast.

'Eomma i have a meeting today,so maybe i will be late.' Taehyung spoke while leaving for his office.

'Yn, although mom is here but if you need anything you can tell me anytime. Ok, take care.' He spoke looking towards you.

You can't form any sentence after his words so you just nod your head in response.

'Yaah, eat fast. I am getting late and you also don't have much time.' Taehyung said to yoonjin.

'Ok oppa, just two minutes'.

'Ok Eomma bye. Bye unnie you also take care'. You smiled at her words and nod.

You take a last glance at taehyung before continuing to eat.

Now you were alone with Mrs Kim at the house.

'Mrs Kim i will do the dishes after eating.'

'Oh come on dear,you don't need to i can do it.'

'It's ok Mrs Kim, besides i am free whole day. So it's better to help you in house chores'.

'Ok dear as you say'

Then you and Mrs Kim done all the house chores. After that you spend your whole day with her gossiping. And you feel really delighted by her company.

You didn't even realise that it was already evening. You both spend a great time together And you can say that she is much more cool than her age.

'Oh dear it's almost the time that everyone will come home and we were so much busy in our talks that we loose track of time.'

'Yes Mrs kim' you replied while smiling.

'I should prepare dinner' Mrs Kim spoke sighing heavily.

'If you don't mind can I prepare tonight's dinner' you spoke hesitantly offering her.

'Oh yn dear you really don't have to bother about this'

'No no Mrs Kim there is nothing to bother, it's just my way to thank all of you. Besides this is nothing compare to what you are doing for me. So please ' you tried to convince her showing your puppy eyes and it look like that your plan already worked.

'Aish ok dear, but don't be so cute'. Mrs. Kim spoke poking your cheeks and you grin widely.

T