6.

Sitting on the car seat you were lost in your thoughts.

I have been living in a beautiful fantasy,
That's why reality is hitting hard.
Those fantasies are not real,
It's just a sweet lie.

I was living in my imaginations,
Truth was so far from me.

I am entrapped in your trap,
Now i can't find the way to come out.
Many has surrounded me,
Yet i am lonely .

I wish I can rest from everyone
And then get some peace.
It's burning me alive,
I don't even know what's this crucial decease.

You are ripping me apart,
But my wounds are invisible.
I can't even forget you,
How much more i can be miserable.

It's the all you were thinking about and were lost in your trance. Your life really has become miserable.

Tae : Ok yn if you don't mind can we know more about you??

Yn : Huh, what's there to know about me??

Tae : I mean can we know some basic knowledge about you but if you are uncomfortable then it's -

Yn : I guess you are right, cuz you are helping me in my worst so it's your right to ask me about my past.

Well there is nothing interesting about me. As you know my name is yn and i live in ilsan. My family is simple middle class family and i always cherish my family, but due to my one stupidity i have broke them completely and also i didn't get anything in return. My appa when he first met with hyunbin he clearly decline our relation. He already had told me that he can't trust a random boy but me*bitterly chuckle* me being a dumb i believe him. I can't even laugh on my situation.

Remembering everything about yourself you were crying without your knowing. Tears were uncontrollably flowing from your eyes.

'Here' you look towards the hand and it was taehyung. He handled you his handkerchief for your tears.

It was like that he was your light in the world of dark.

Quickly wiping your tears you thanked him.

'As unni you are shifting to our house is there anything you wanted to buy for your necessities'. Yoonjin said to lighten up your mood with her cheerful energy.

'Ah no there is nothing'you said clearly declining her offer.

'Why are you even asking her. Lets buy everything for our necessities and my little baby you can help your unnie in her shopping' Mr. Kim spoke. So now there was no any option for you that has remained.

'Son please take us to the mall'Mr. Kim spoke to taehyung while being little childishly excited.

Everyone chuckled on his behaviour including you. So Mr. Kim took sigh of relief.

But there was someone whose breath just got stuck by seeing you smile. It as none other than tae.

He just lost himself in your soothing laughter. For him you were a melody of calmness which can sooth the heavy to heavy storm.