19.

[Read chapter 18 before this ]

'lets get married '.

As soon as these words left taehyung's mouth you looked at him with shocked expression.

' Tae are you even in your senses. ' You said gasping.

'Yes Yn i am in my senses. ' He said calmly.

'Tae how can you say that' You said not believing his words.

'I can say that and even i am gonna do that ' Taehyung said coming closer to you.

'Taehyung you can't do this with me. I don't want your pity. ' You said scoffing.

' I am not pitying you. ' Taehyung said.

'Then why are you doing this, tell me huh why are you doing this.' You asked   again.

He didn't replied and just stared at you.

' Tell me why? Taehyung answer my damn question' You said shouting loudly.

' You wanna know my answer. Then listen. '

'I love you yn, i love you so damn much.'

As he said these you can't believe in your ears. You wanted to squeel in happiness but you don't know what was stopping you.

One part of you wanted to shout back thay how much you love him but one part of you was refraining you from doing so.

You didn't said anything that time and quickly ran to washroom . Before taehyung can even do anything you locked yourself.

' Yn open the damn door. You can't do this . Come out' He said banging on the door loudly.

You turned on the shower and sat uder the cold water. Your tears were mixing with water and your sobs were burried down by sound of water dripping.

You still were hearing bangs on the door. That means that tae was still there.You didn't wanted him to be here, so you shout.

' I wanted some time alone' you said shouting.

' Ok i will give you your time, but promise me you will be fine' Taehyung said from outside. You didn't replied to him.

'ok then fine i am going to stay here' He said stubbornly.

'Fine i promise i will be fine' you said giving up.

Then you didn't heard any voice from outside so you thought that he went from there but little did you know that he was still there.

As you thought he went you started crying loudly.

'I am sorry tae. I can't do this. I can't ruin your life. My life is already ruined. You can't live your life like this. You have to forget me and i will do everything to make that possible. ' You thought to yourself.

As minutes pass you still were inside. Now tae can't hear any sound so he started to get worried.

'Ynie open the door now' He said as he bang on the door loudly.

'Ynie come out now it's enough ' He said again.

'Ynie if you are not going to open then i am gonna break it' Taehyung said but still he didn't get any reply. So he didn't waste any second and started pushing the door.

After some hard pushes the door flung open.

There he saw your figure laying on cold floor, clothes all wet. You were passed out down the shower.

He quickly came inside and turn off the shower. Then he picked you up and went towards his bed. He made you lay on bed and called everyone.

'Taehyung go outside we have to change her clothes ' Mrs Kim said to taehyung who was not ready to leave your hand. He just nodded and went out .

'Eomma please bring cold water and a piece of cloth' Taehyung said to Mrs Kim as soon as Mrs Kim came outside after changing your clothes.

'I told you to be fine, but see how fine you are' Taehyung said to your unconscious figure while a lone tear escaped his eye. But he quickly wipe it off.

'Hyung you should eat something. It's already past three in the noon and you didn't even have your breakfast ' Said Jungkook to taehyung who was busy in putting cold water cloth on your forehead to reduce your fever.

'Jungkook i don't have appetite' Taehyung said his eyes not leaving your face even for a second.

'Hyung why are you behaving like this' Jungkook shout loudly only to receive a glare from taehyung.

' Talk slowly, she is sleeping ' Taehyung said to Jungkook.

'Hyung why you always neglect yourself because of others. You can't be careless about yourself ' Jungkook said to taehyung only worry laced in his voice.

'Jungkook for God sake i am not neglecting myself and now at this time Yn need care so i am giving her' Taehyung said controlling himself from exploding.

'Ok fine hyung do whatever you want' Jungkook said as he went from there.

Taehyung sighed heavily while grabbing his hairs realising that he has just angered jungkook.

' See what is happening in your life that's why i am telling you' You said opening your eyes looking at him.

'Ynie you wake up, tell me how are you fee-' he was cutted in between.

'Taehyung please stop neglecting yourself. You will only get pain from me. Please try to understand ' You said in pleading voice.

' And why can't you understand yn. Why can't you understand that i can't see you in pain. I don't want you to suffer. I don't want to see a single tear in your eye until i am here alive. ' He said looking in your eyes.

You were speechless after his sentence. So you just kept quiet.

' Yn i just wanted you to be happy. It's ok if you can't love me back but please dont distance yourself from me. Let me take care of you and the baby. And trust me yn i will give this baby my whole love. Please yn. Understand me and please let me stay with you. Let me hold you ' He said holding your hands in his.

You didn't said anything and looked down with your teary eyes.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

You are my wise you my muse
Your my nineteenth floor view i don't see nobody but you
Boy you got me hooked onto something
Who could say they saw us coming
Tell me do you feel the love.