21.

As you open your eyes you found yourself in taehyung's room .

'Aish why i am again in his room ' You said rubbing your eyes.

' Cuz you slept in my car and you were not ready to let go off me ' Taehyung said in his deep voice. He said chuckling and you felt embarassed by that .

' Ok i am going in my room ' You said getting up from bed ready to leave your room practically running.

' Aunty what is in breakfast' You asked as soon as you came downstairs.

' Well tell me my daughter what do you wanted to eat. ' Mrs Kim asked while cupping your cheeks.

' today i wanted to eat umm anything ' You said making her chuckle.

' aish ok dear, so i am making jajjangmyeon ' Mrs Kim said.

' Ok so will help you ' You said standing beside her.

' No yn sit there and don't you dare to come here ' She said strictly to which you nodded abruptly.

' Good morning ynie ' Mr Kim said while sitting on his chair.

' Good morning ' You replied also smiling.

' Wow it's so tasty ' You said eating your food.

' What are you talking ynie, you never liked jajjangmyeon then what happened today ' Shanu said also eating.

' Oh is that so . I don't know but today i like it so much ' You said confusingly.

' It's ok dear. These things are common in these days. ' Mrs Kim said smiling.

' Yn eat your food fast then we are going to doctor. I already have appointment for today. ' Taehyung said eating.

' But tae we talked about this yester- ' you said ready to argue.

' i also have talked about this yesterday so eat quietly and be ready ' He said sternly. You nodded in defeat.

' Don't worry dear, i will accompany you there ' Mrs Kim said caressing your head. You smiled warmly at her.

' How much more time it will take ' You asked once again as you were nervous for your turn.

' From last ten minutes you are saying the same thing. Just little more patience ' Taehyung said annoyingly.

' ok' You replied with small tone while your head hung low. Taehyung instantly regret on his act.

' I am sorry, i didn't mean- ' Taehyung was cutted in between.

' Miss Yn please come inside ' nurse said to you. You nodded your head.

' So yn when did you got the news of your pregnancy ' Doctor asked.

' It's just two days back. ' You replied.

' Ok, so we just have to do your normal check up and a little ultrasound ' doctor said and you nodded.

' Ok then come with me ' She said to you pointing towards a room. You don't know but suddenly you feel nervous and you looked towards taehyung.

He just caress your hand and assure you with his eyes that everything is going to be fine.

Doctor noticed your nervous ness.

' Sir you can come with your WIFE ' She said to taehyung to which he widened his eyes. He was about to deny that but you cut him off.

' Oh ok thank you ' You said smiling to the doctor to which she just nodded.

' Please can you come inside . I don't kn- know why but I - i am feeling ne- nervous ' You said looking down.

' It's ok. I will come. ' he said smiling assuringly.

Then you hold his hand tightly and enter inside.

Doctor made you lay on the bed. You layed down still holding his hands.

' Mam i will first apply some gel on your tummy then you can see your fetus on the screen. ' She said pointing towards the screen. You nodded your head.

' Mam can i lift your shirt up ' She asked and you nodded.

You looked at taehyung and he already has turned his face in different direction.

Then the doctor lifts your shirt up and applied gel on you. As she applied the gel you become nervous and hold taehyung's hand more tightly. He also held your hand tightly while his other hand caress your hand lightly. He was still looking at different direction.

' Mam you can see that. You see this is still small and i assure you this is just a month old ' Doctor said pointing at the small dot.

You felt your eyes getting watery as you stared at the screen.

' sir you can also take a look ' Doctor said to taehyung who has his head turned to side.

Taehyung still didn't turned his face maybe seeking for your permission. You understand that.

' Tae please take a look ' You said softly and he slowly turn his head.

' Sir mam you can take your time , i will come after five minutes ' Doctor said leaving you two alone.

Taehyung was looking at the screen with unreadable expression. You dont know why but you were getting anxious due to his reactions.

' Tae what happened ' You asked slowly.

' Yn i am going to give my baby this whole world ' As soon as you felt him saying these words you felt yourself overflowing with joy. You just can't describe your happiness in words.

You didn't said anything and just stared at his face which was just admiring the screen.

After sometime doctor came back.

' Sir you will get a photograph of this with reports, so you can admire it as much as you want ' She said smiling to which he nod.

' So doctor, is there anything specific that we should have to do about her condition like medicine, exercise, food anything. ' He asked curiously.

' Mr. Kim as i told you that mrs yn is fine and also your baby is healthy. So there is nothing specific to do. But yes you just have to give her nutritious food and about exercise, just normal walk will work ' Doctor said smiling.

' Ok ' He said sighing deeply in relief.

' I will just suggest you mrs Yn , as it's your first baby so don't take stress and be happy. Besides you have this much caring husband so i hope you will be fine ' Doctor said smiling to both of you.

' Yes ' You said while looking at him and he just looked down while smiling.

' Ok then Mr Kim , if you need any help you can contact me anytime ' Doctor said getting up from her place and shake hand with taehyung.

Taehyung and doctor smile ate each other.

You don't know why but you didn't like them being smily smily towards each other.

But you decided to shrugg it off and move with the flow.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Can I call you baby
Can you be my friend
Can you be my lover up until the very end
Let me show you love
Oh i no pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin in