27.

Jungkook pov

Me and shanu again fight. Now she went away after getting with me. Aish this girl. But she looks cute when she smile.

What ! What the hell. Jungkook what are you even thinking. Aish i shouldn't think like this but still she is cute. Aish it's trusfrating.

Now where will I find her. I don't know where she went. I can't let her stay alone. Aish now i have to found that chatterbox.

As i was searching for her a unknown fear was haunting me. I have checked every class, even staff rooms and ground also. I even tried to call her but her phone didn't got connected.

At last my mind striked. Aish i didn't checked janitor room. But what she will do there. Jungkook don't underestimate her sexy brain. She can think wild things. I said to myself and chuckle at her silliness.

As i went near janitor room it was locked. I thought that no one is inside but then I heard a sound from inside.

I didn't take much time and push the door harshly. The door flung open and the scene infront of me angered me.

' Don't you dare '

Author pov

As Jungkook said these words shanu take a breathe of relief. She tried to go out from that boy's grip and tried to run towards Jungkook, but that boy hold her more tightly and again slam her against wall.

' Yaah you bloody MF ' Jungkook's blood boiled as he saw shanu yelping in pain.

' Leave from here ' That boy said glaring Jungkook.

' I will leave but first i will save her ' Jungkook said .

' You go from here, this is my and my girlfriend's personal problem ' As soon as he said these words jungkook's eyes wide.

He looked at shanu. Shanu just shook her head while crying miserably.

' Bastard ' Jungkook curse and directly throw a punch at that boy making him fall on the ground.

After that Jungkook start beating him mercilessly. That boy was coughing blood but jungkook's anger didn't stop .

' Ju- Jungkook pl- please ' As soon as Jungkook heard shanu's voice he quickly went near her.

' Hey don't cry huh everything will be fine ' He said as he embraced shanu. Shanu held his shirt tightly in her fists and started crying. Jungkook just patted her head.

' Stop crying ok, we will go home ' Jungkook said breaking the hug . He wipes her tears and she nodded.

' You stay here for a night , tomorrow you will be expelled from here ' Jungkook said pointing at the half conscious boy.

Then he held shanu's hand and both made their way outside.

' You sit here ' Jungkook said making shanu sit on the bus' s berth and he himself stood beside her.

' Ju- Jungkook if you don't mind ca- can I stay at y- your house today ' Shanu said looking at her laps. As she looked at Jungkook she saw his shocked expression.

' Hey don't think something else. It's just i need sometime for myself ' She said looking at him and he nodded while smiling. She also give him a smile, a tight lip one.

' Eomma i am home ' Jungkook said as soon as he came inside.

' Aish my son you retu- Wait who is she! ' she said looking at shanu. Shanu bowed at her little awkwardly.

' She is shanu ' Jungkook said.

' Ommo so you are shanu, dear i am sorry for my son's behaviour. You know he is a punk from his birth ' She said.

' I am sorry aunty but what - ' Shanu was cutted in between.

' Oh you know besides being a punk he is my lovely dear son, so he shares everything with me , so i know about you ' She said ruffling his hairs and he just whined , which shanu find cute.

' Ahh I forgot to tell you . Eomma shanu is staying with us tonight ' Jungkook said to his mom.

' Ok ' She said smiling.

' Jungkook you will sleep in guest room today and shanu will be sleeping in yours ' Jungkook's mom said to him and he started whining.

' It's ok aunty i will sleep in guest room ' Shanu said calmly to which Jungkook gasp.

' What ! You are not arguing. Oh wow . I am grateful of holy lord that i am able to see this day in my life ' Jungkook said being dramatic only to earn a smack from his mom.

' Ok ok fine, shanu you sleep in my room, i don't have any problem, i was just teasing you ' He said as he laugh afterwards and then ran to guest room.

' Dear let me guide you to his room ' Mrs Jeon said to shanu.

' Where is Yn ' Taehyung asked to his mother as soon as he enter inside mansion.

' Oh son I have important thing to tell you ' Mrs Kim said running from kitchen.

' what happened ' he asked curiously seeing his mother's excited reaction.

Then Mrs Kim explain him everything that how she tried to make you jealous and how your reactions changed.

' Aish Eomma what you did ' Taehyung said as he quickly ran inside your room.

He reached panting heavily in your room. When he reached he found your whole face covered with blanket and you were sleeping.

He slowly came towards you and tried to take the blanket away from your face. As he removed the blanket he saw your cheeks having stains of dried tears. Your nose was still red.

He placed your hairs back which was coming on your face. Then he caress your head and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

' Baby , why you cried huh. Don't you believe on your baby bear. I will never let anyone enter in my life other than you . Baby just trust me . And don't you dare cry it hurts me baby. Just trust on me , i love you baby ' He said these words and kissed your forehead and left the room after that.

You opened your eyes as you felt him leaving. You smile remembering his words.

' I will believe you babybear ' You said as you smile and caress your forehead where he kissed early.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo💜

Land in maimi
The air was hot from
Summer rain
Sweat drippin off me.