4.

Author pov

Walking on the street of Seoul, you were thinking about your life. The street was free but your mind has a rush of thoughts. You were really thinking about the incident that just happened few minutes ago. You were thinking about hyunbin. You were thinking about your decision to leave your parents and come with hyunbin.

It was the very first time you were thinking about your decision. You were remembering the words of your father when you asked for marriage with hyunbin.

"yn-aah i can understand that you love him . But i am a father also. I can't let you marry a stranger. I don't even know him. I don't know about his family. Most importantly I can't trust a stranger with my daughter's whole life."

Little you were afraid for making this decision. Also a little worry of your parents was disturbing you. It's been whole two days that you have runaway from your house. You didn't know about your parents.

But between these worries you still smile a little remembering that stranger. You were totally impressed by his kindness, politeness and charms.

You didn't know why you were smiling just because of a stranger whom you met just a minutes ago.

It was surprising you that your close persons was making you cry but a little chat with a stranger was making you smile.

Sometimes being with the strangers give more peace.

You shrugged your thoughts and decided to go home. You were about to stop a taxi but you remember that you don't have money. You internally chuckled at your bad luck for today. You decided to walk till home. You thank you your brain cells that the remember the address.

Walking for like 40 minutes you reached infront of the apartment door. You don't know why but you were hesitating to open the door. After thinking for atleast 7-8 minutes you decided to open the door.

You opened the door and found hyunbin eating some snacks and watching tv. When you see him chilling you you again feel like that your tears are about to fall. But a part of you didn't want to feel like this. So you composed your self and place the bags on table and were about to go to your room, then hyunbin stops you by calling your name. You rolled your eyes and turned towards him.

Yn : WHAT*cold*

Hyunbin : Yn-aah how did you manage to get these shopping bags with you. They allowed you to take it without money.*Excited*

You were really angry on him at this point. How he can still think about money. He didn't even asked you for once that are you fine. I am sorry. Something like that. You were expecting an explanation from him. But seeing his carelessness towards you you decided to keep quiet.

Yn : I have placed the bags here you can check if anything left. I am going in room.

You said coldly and left. But what broke you more was that he even didn't tried to stop you, instead he was checking the bags. You went to your room with heavy heart.

Three weeks later

You were sleeping on couch. But you opened your eyes quickly when you heard door slightly being opened.
Your eyes shines brightly when you saw hyunbin entering. But that shine change into pearls of water when he straight went to his room without even glancing at you.

From last three weeks he is behaving like you are a stranger to him. He didn't talk to you nicely. Only talk when he has some work with you. He didn't even eat at home and didn't ask you that if you eat or not if you are fine or not. You are arranging meals for yourself with your money that you take from your home while coming with him.