40.

Getting out from the taxi you looked around and found a abandoned building which creeps the hell out of you.

First thing rang in your mind was him, so you picked your pace and started marching towards building.As you came inside you found everything dark.

' Anyone's here ' You spoke little calmly which echoed in there making you shivered. Suddenly lights turn on making you squint your eyes at the sudden brightness. There you saw him, tied with ropes on chair while blood was dripping from his temples till his chin and was dropping on cold floor. You didn't think twice before making your way towards him.

' Tae... Hey, tae.. get up , please ' You shake him vigorously while patting his cheeks lightly.

' Come here ' A voice spoke from behind and you look towards the owner of voice with rage in your eyes.

' Just shut up ' You spat angrily and again turned towards taehyung with worry in your eyes. You spoke in loud tone with him which triggered him so he came and hold you tightly from your arms while making you stand up.

' Leave me jerk ' You said trying to free yourself from his grip while anger was still evident in your voice.

' Ok i will, but i thought you came here to save him but looks like you wanted me to make him suffer more ' He said smirking and your anger quickly change into worry. The rage in your voice quickly disappeared and pleads were taking place there.

' Please don't do anything, wake him up. Why he is not getting up ' You said little worried while tears flowed nonstop.

' Ok as you wish ' He said as he let go off you , you thought that he was waking him but instead he came with another rope.

You looked towards him with confused eyes and he just smirk in return while coming close to you.

In next second you found your self sitting on a chair tied with ropes just infront of taehyung. Both of your face was infront of each other.

' Now ! Now ! Let me wake your precious taehyung' He said as he held a bucket full of water and splashed it on taehyung. Taehyung jolted up from his place and gasp loudly for breathe as water was directly thrown on his nose.

' What are you doing bas- Yn! ' Taehyung start shouting at him as soon as he gain his conscious but he abruptly stop in middle as he saw your figure tied on the chair infront of him,while years were streaming from your eyes.

' What are you doing here ' He asked you as soon as he saw you. You could sense madness in his voice but you cared less.

' Are you fine ' You asked with smile while tears still flowed, it broke him more. He feel overwhelmed by feelings as his eyes suddenly soften.

' Why you came here ' He spoke this time more calmly while hint of helplessness was evident there.

' Stop this drama of yours. I am the reason you both are here ' Hyunbin said jumping in between making you both gritt your teeths.

' I guess i should start my real plan now. But before i execute my real plan i should clear your every doubt. My babygirl must be thinking that why i leave her alone, why her lover is here and why she is here. ' He said smirking.

' And not to mention, Kim i would also like to give you a little flashbacks of my lovely moments with my lovely babygirl ' As he said you just looked down meanwhile taehyung clenched his jaw.

' You mothe-' Before taehyung could complete he cut him off .

' Don't you dare speaking shit. Your precious Yn is under my control now ' As he said taehyung just sighed harshly .

' So let's start ' He said excitedly like he was going to watch a new episode of Run BTS.😑

' You remember the day babygirl we first met . What do you think that why my belongings got lost , that also infront of your house. Babygirl that was planned ' He said looking at you while you looked at him with utter shock.

' The day when we came to your town, i saw you first time, playing with the little puppy on roadside. From that time you caught my eyes. I become obsessed with you. I wanted you to be mine at any cost. ' He said as you just was widening your eyes at his every statement.

' The day we met infront of your house and you asked me with your honey like voice ' How may i help you ' Gosh i feel myself getting attracted towards you. From that day i started talking to you. And you also without asking about my any information trust me, but babygurl i am thankful that you are this naive that you trust a complete stranger ' He said laughing and you just clenched your jaw in anger.

' Stop th- ' Taehyung was cutted in between.

' i am not done yet ' Hyunbin said showing his anger , after saying this he start again.

' When you got to know Hyemin was my friend you trust me completely but baby gurl, oh you were so wrong. He is my partner in crime , so he helped me with you ' He said these lines and you felt betrayed.

' But you know what he was a cheater. When he got to know that i am not having enough money he started distancing himself from me. He even came infront of you to ask about money. That bastard. You know what one day he came to me, and he said what? Can you believe it, he told me that i shouldn't do this with you. I should tell you truth, like seriously man. Was he insane like i will tell you. After getting you i will let you go infront of my eyes . ' He said and you don't have any reactions to give to him cuz you were not even expecting anything from him.

' You know what happened to him ' He asked coming closer to you with his dark aura which sent shiver through your whole body and you unconsciously shook your head.

' Wanna know ' He asked and you nod your haed lightly.

' I kill him ' he said laughing like a psycho.

____________________________

Gamsaheyo 💜

Maybe, it's the way you play your game
Maybe, it's the way you say my name
But it's so good.