(3) Peanut Butter?

Chapter (3) Peanut Butter?

 I bolted down the hallway, his goons following behind me.

"Get her!" his voice screamed, despite all of us being completely exhausted we were still running for our lives. Me, to avoid being attacked. The goons, to avoid losing their social status. Then Lucas, who wanted to kill me.

Suddenly, I breathed a sigh of relief before crashing through the office doors. There standing in front of me, was the most beautiful and loving girl I've ever known.

"Amanda!" I screeched, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Amanda was my best friend back home, we practically were joint together at the hip.

The boys behind me froze when they burst through the door. Their eyes raking over her curvy body. I always envied her. She had those lustful, natural double D's, those pink pouty lips, the way her hips swayed when she walked, those big blue eyes, and most of all her shiny blond hair. We were complete opposites. But for that reason, she was my best friend.

"Why, hello." Lucas said cockly, raising an eyebrow as he eyed her breasts.

Amanda started chuckling, then walked over to Lucas with her head held high. She looked like a supermodel.

"My eyes are up here." she shouted in his ear, punching him in the jawline.

Amanda and I laughed it off like some old joke, then linked arms and skipped out of the office. Leaving the goons, and Lucas drooling behind.

"So why are you here?" I smiled curiously, leaning forward as we flopped down on a bench.

"Peanut Butter..." she mumbled to herself, obviously distracted. That was one thing Amanda had added on to her perfect body. Her horrible attention span.

"Peanut Butter?"

Amanda jolted up, looking at me seriously.

"My mom wanted me to be with you, since I was acting all depressed that you left. So I'm transferring here!"

A wide grin spread across my face, and I swear I must of looked like I just asked someone to marry me and they had accepted.

"Now let's go get a peanut butter sandwich!" She said, pulling my arm towards where we thought was the cafeteria.

_______

Lucas' Point of View

I groaned mentally as I watched the babe and Roxanna skip off like they were in the wizard of oz.

"That girl was H-O-T." Darren drooled, as Harry nodded numbly. I could see their 'little friends' poking at their jeans. I scoffed, at least I had more self control then them.

"Which one?" Harry then managed to say "Cause that girl we were trying to get wasn't so bad herself. In fact, if she wore some clothing like the blond, and more make up. I'd hit that."

"I'd hit her with my car." I mumbled angrily. Did they just call that monster.... hot?