Small Steps

Rainbow Dash had sourced some cupcakes from Sugarcube Corner. Rainbow Dash got plain ones, because she wasn't sure what flavour Adorabella likes. She's holding a paper bag with her mouth. As she exits and prepares to leave, Pinkie Pie stops her.

"So, who are they for exactly?" Pinkie Pie curiously and inquired, one of her natural personalities being rather nosy. Rainbow Dash puts the paper bag down.

"They're for a new friend, Pinkie. I wanted to cheer them up in any way I can," Rainbow Dash answered, making sure to be as vague as possible with the identity of said friend. The last thing needed to happen is a sudden welcome party, without warning, scaring her into hiding and never to be seen again, or even worse. Rainbow Dash doesn't want that to happen, she cannot afford that to happen.

"If they're sad I'm sad too." Hearing this, Pinkie Pie's smile turns upside down, and her mane goes from being fluffy and puffy to flat and straight.

"Yeah I'll make them feel better, trust me," Rainbow Dash reassured. The reassurance turns Pinkie Pie's mane back to the normal poof and curls and gives a light smile.

"Will you promise me that you'll let me know if they're okay or not?" Pinkie Pie requested.

"Pinkie promise," Rainbow Dash nodded.

"See you later Pinkie. Again, thank you for the free cupcakes. I think they'll appreciate them," Rainbow Dash nods to her fellow prankster, grabbing the paper bag before flying off. Her next destination is Fluttershy's cottage.

"It looked like Adorabella went to the Everfree Forest last night. Barely anypony heads into the forest at all, so she must've gone there. I doubt Zecora would've noticed her either because she probably knows where she lives and avoidz her too. So... Fluttershy is the best pony to ask," Rainbow Dash concluded in her head.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow Dash flew over from Sugarcube Corner, over to the cottageShe lands down and walks to the door and knocks with her left forehoof. She loosens her jaw and drops the paper bag. The roof of leaves, the birds chirping, and the critters and all of Fluttershy's animal friends always give the warm, welcoming vibe. But Rainbow Dash cannot stay with Fluttershy, she must find and help Adorabella.

The door opens, and the yellow pegasus steps out.

"Oh, good morning Rainbow. Is there anything I can help you with?" Fluttershy politely asked with a light smile.

"Well... do you happen to of seen a white pegasus who wears a dark hood?" Rainbow Dash asked. She looks down to the ground, to the paper bag of cupcakes.

"I got these from Pinkie, and I wanted to give these to her. The pony was so frightened and scared and- I just want to do something for her y'know, to cheer her up. I believe she went into the Everfree Forest, so that's why I came to you as you live literally next to the forest," Rainbow Dash clarified with some context.

"Oh, that's sweet of you Rainbow- and yes I did see somepony of that description, when I was looking for a missing animal friend last night. I saw them and they immediately went in the opposite direction to avoid me... as if they were scared of me. I still feel slightly guilty, because I don't know if I unknowingly did done something to them before in the past," Fluttershy replied, briefly looking down before looking back to Rainbow Dash.

"I hope you found your animal friend safe and sound," Said Rainbow Dash, concerned about said animal friend.

"Oh don't worry, I found them," Fluttershy reassured, nodding.

"Back on topic about the pony... did they say anything? Did they tell you their name?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"No... I don't recall them saying anything, not a single word. As soon as they saw me, they went the other way. They did look like a mare, but I'm not too sure if they were. They were definitely a pegasus though, a white pegasus," Fluttershy answered.