A Birthday To Remember

(The next day)

At Sugarcube Corner...

It had just turned midnight. It is the start of the next day, meaning it's Adorabella's birthday, and she is turning 23. Pinkie Pie had been tirelessly preparing everything for the day throughout the week, non-stop. She had been on a massive spending spree, getting party supplies over the week. Pinkie Pie is determined to make Adorabella's birthday very special.

Adorabella's presents are already at the Cloudominium. Now it's just a matter of getting the party supplies there as well.

While it's dark, with the moon in the sky, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are still up, working together to move party supplies to the Cloudominium. Pinkie Pie has all the birthday party supplies in a big purple box, with much smaller green boxes inside. In the smaller boxes, there are napkins, paper plates, plastic cups and plastic cutlery. There are also of course a lot of snacky foods in the small boxes, such as cupcakes, sweets, chocolate, crisps, fruit, salted cashews, sweet cashews, salted peanuts, sweet peanuts, and much more. But most importantly, there is a big circular cake in one of the boxes as well, which the box is pink so the cake doesn't get lost. There are also parts that assembles a massive table, which those small boxes are coloured yellow.

There are also all sorts of drinks in the small boxes except for alcoholic drinks. Adorabella's father was an alcoholic and with alcohol present it would trigger a very terrible flashback for Adorabella.

"You sent out the invitations out to Derpy and Ralph, right?" Rainbow Dash double checked.

"Of course, silly!" Pinkie Pie giggled.

"We gotta be real quiet when we get back to my place Pinkie. Adorabella isn't a deep sleeper. She can be woken up very easily," Rainbow Dash stated.

"Okay, I will just whisper from this point. Tell me when I can stop whispering," Pinkie Pie whispered.

"Yeah that works," Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Also, please do tell me you have had somepony cast the spell on you that let's you walk on clouds. I'll need your help setting everything up," Said Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, Twilight did just before she left," Pinkie Pie responded, still whispering.

"You ready to hold onto the box?" Rainbow Dash asked. Pinkie Pie nods. Rainbow Dash flaps her wings and hovers over Pinkie Pie to pick her up. Then Pinkie Pie grabs the big box and holds on tight. Rainbow Dash flaps her wings harder to get the box of the ground. Then, she starts flying back to he Cloudominium, so she as well as Pinkie Pie can set everything up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Later on, in the morning)

Rainbow Dash walks into her bedroom. She sees that Adorabella is still asleep. Rainbow Dash didn't expect her to still be asleep. Adorabella is usually awake way before her.

"Um... Adorabella?" Rainbow Dash spoke quietly as she gently prods Adorabella's head. Adorabella moans as she opens her eyes and rapidly blinks.

"M- morning..." Adorabella yawned.

"Let's go downstairs real quick- breakfast is already made," Rainbow Dash pulls Adorabella put of bed.

"O- okay..." Adorabella nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow Dash and Adorabella are walking down the spiral stairs, to the bottom of the foyer. Rainbow Dash takes Adorabella to the living room, but stops her just outside of it.

In front of the sofa by the window, there is a rectangle-shaped plastic table with 4 legs, that has a whole wide variety of food in separate trays, such as cupcakes, muffins, sweets, chocolate, crisps, fruit, salted cashews, sweet cashews, salted peanuts, sweet peanuts, cookies, and more. There is also a plastic tub of different types of sandwiches. As well, there's plastic plates and cutlery.