A month and a bit later (Summary)

Note:

I'm doing a big time skip and giving a short summary of what happens over the month. I feel like now is an appropriate time for a big time skip. Having another chapter with Marble would just be too much lmao. As cute as she and Adorabella are as besties, I do want to do something else with Adorabella lol. Doing a time skip as big as this is at this moment of the story I feel is appropriate.

One more thing, we are now entering s9 mlp territory. So the next good amount of chapters are taking place off cam in s9.

Anyway, I hope you all like the summary.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It has been over a month since Adorabella ventured beyond from the shack. The shack was now just a part of the past. Adorabella had moved on from the shack. While the past still affected her in many ways and will continue to do so, Adorabella had gotten stronger and continues to get stronger, because of her amazing friends.

Adorabella had gotten used to working. Adorabella now met up with Ralph everyday during the week and on weekends, except for some Saturdays, when she goes to Rockville to see Marble and Limestone. Occasionally Maud would be there as well, when she happened to pay a visit there at the same time as Adorabella.

Adorabella started seeing Fluttershy more, particularly on Saturdays after finishing visiting the rock farm. Adorabella shared her interest in Ralph with Fluttershy too. Then in the following week, while at work, Adorabella 'spilled the beans' with Derpy as well. Adorabella didn't share her interest in Ralph with anypony else. The only ponies who do know the full details were Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Derpy and Marble, Adorabella's closest friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As soon as the next week began, Adorabella began saving her bits. She planned on moving out of Rainbow Dash's home. Rainbow Dash offered to help Adorabella, who said it was okay and that she was grateful for everything she already had been given. Rainbow Dash then told Adorabella to never let go of that incredibly selfless empathy.

Although Adorabella wanted to save up for renting her own home on her own, Rainbow Dash did sneak in some of her own bits to Adorabella's bits one day. Adorabella noticed she had more bits than she should've. She remembered what her pile of coins looked like before she left them, and her pile looked bigger than she remembered.

Adorabella gave the extra bits back to Rainbow Dash. Adorabella explained she wanted to save up for renting her own home herself, because she is already grateful for everything she already had, and to get a house as well made her feel very greedy and exploitative. Rainbow Dash understood and respects Adorabella's wish, and stopped helping Adorabella to save up rent. Rainbow Dash did add on that she would help if asked otherwise.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adorabella found the next couple of weeks easier to deal with. It was the same routine for 3 more whole weeks. Adorabella worked from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM, and see Ralph at Sugarcube Corner after work. Adorabella went to the rock farm on Saturday, then go to Fluttershy's after finishing at the rock farm. Then visit Ralph at Sugarcube Corner on the Sunday as usual.

But at the end of this third week, Ralph asked Adorabella if she wanted to meet at Sugarcube Corner in the mornings as well, to which Adorabella said yes to. Then as the next week began, Adorabella and Ralph began meeting at Sugarcube Corner in the mornings as well. They began to have breakfast there together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
During this week, Adorabella shared with Ralph that she planned on saving up to rent a house and move out of Rainbow Dash's home. Ralph offered to help Adorabella, but again, as she explained to Rainbow Dash, also explained to Ralph why she wants to save up on her own. Ralph respected Adorabella's wish.

On the Friday of this week, Ralph decided he was going to ask Adorabella on a Sunday date this time. He avoided using the actual word 'date' and said 'dinner out'. Ralph was taking things very slowly, he didn't want to make Adorabella think he was rushing things and freak her out.

Adorabella requested if they could go at lunch time, as the Friday of this week was the start of September, and was now Autumn. As it was autumn, Celestia was lowering the sun earliee while Luna was raising the moon earlier. Ralph understands and decides to move the Sunday date- make the 'dinner out' be a 'lunch out' instead, like the last time they went on a 'lunch out'.

On the Sunday, they went to the Hay Burger again, and they flew to a cloud and sat on the cloud while consumed their meals together. They spent more time together than they did the laat time they went to the Hay Burger. After their 'lunch out', Adorabella went back to the Cloudominium, while Ralph went back to his house.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On the Tuesday of the new week, in the morning before work, Adorabella said to Ralph she was finding the morning meet ups socially draining. Adorabella did say she would still like to meet up together for breakfasts and a quick hi. Ralph understood, and double checked about the afternoon meet ups, and Adorabella said they were great, it was just the morning meet ups chatting was draining for her. Ralph understood Adorabella has a hard time communicating sometimes.

For the rest of this week, the new routine was working perfectly for Adorabella. She found the newer routine much more socially comfortable. She got to meet Ralph everyday, spend time with him, and because of the routine, she can mitigate and manage her not great social capacity a bit easier.

Adorabella planned to start seeing Ralph again on the Saturdays as well. She would go to the rock farm in the morning, meet Ralph at lunch, as well as going to Fluttershy's shortly after. On the Saturday, she did exactly that, and she liked the routine.

Adorabella had been paying very close attention. It was now 2 weeks away from Rainbow Dash's birthday. Rainbow Dash had been the reason why life became much more likable. Adorabella didn't want to just use her bits to by tickets for the Daring Do movie, Adorabella wanted to put her heart and soul into this birthday for Rainbow Dash. She must pour every ounce of her energy into Rainbow Dash's birthday.

But for what Adorabella has planned, she is going to need help, a lot of it.