After A Week Of Work

TW: I am going to give a small spoiler, Rock and Catch's charges are revealed in the later parts of the chapter. The reason I am doing this trigger warning is because of the types of charges they receive are very serious ones and the type of charges may be triggering for some. I've been trying to make it as least triggering it could be when the charges are mentioned, which is why the chapter took so long to come out. At least Rock and Catch get a lengthy sentence though, I made sure of that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Time-lapse)

Over the week, Adorabella slowly improved her sleep schedule. She now tries to get in at least 5 hours instead of the measly 1 hour as usual. She is in a safe place, so she doesn't have to fear anything quite so much. She still got a long way to go, but her sleeping is getting much better.

On the first day at work, Adorabella delivered much more than just 12 letters. With her wanting to keep wearing the cloak as she felt safe, she wore the mail coat and cap on top of her cloak. She had done the same throughout the 5 work days, wearing the cloak with her mail uniform. Over the 5 days, Adorabella and Derpy became friends. On the 5th day, Adorabella had delivered over of 300 letters. The boss, who was very impressed, payed Adorabella 85 bits, which Adorabella put all in her backpack. Adorabella brought the heavy bag back to the Cloudominium after being given a spare key into the Cloudominium as Rainbow Dash, as well as Rarity, are at the trial against Rock and Catch.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(End of time-lapse)
(Next day)

It is a nice dry morning, a nice start to the weekend. Adorabella is at Sugarcube Corner, waiting for Ralph, sitting on the same bench they sat at last week. Adorabella is wearing her cloak and necklace as usual. She is done working for the day. She is aware that ponies start and finish at different times.

"Oh hey Adorabella!"

The white pegasus flinches and flaps her wings, hovering above the bench. She looks around, seeing where the voice came from.

"Down here silly!" The voice cheerily chuckled. Adorabella looks down and partially relaxes. It is Pinkie Pie.

"H- hey..." Adorabella sheepishly said as she gently lands on the ground.

"I'm so happy that you're coming to Ponyville more and more- Soon we can do the welcome party which would've been a late welcome party which will now be a laaaaate late welcome party- you get it," Pinkie Pie said cheerily, speaking at a fast pace.

"M- maybe... maybe once uh- once uh... Rock and Catch are dealt with-then uh we can uh- do a uh- a um uh a- a uh- a welcome and celebration in one party." Adorabella thought of a reason to delay the party. The thought of hundreds of strangers knowing who she is, still terrifies her.

"Oh a great and amazing idea!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, getting right close to Adorabella. The white pegasus steps back while extending out her wings.

"Y- you're g- getting to close..." Adorabella stuttered. Pinkie Pie steps back.

"Sorry, I can be a bit over-the-top," Pinkie Pie apologized, now feeling a bit down.

"I wanna be honest, that's partially the reason I don't want a party in my name. What if somepony hiding in Ponyville is like Rock or Catch? What is somepony are like the bullies from my school in general? I want to not feel fear but just blindly putting my name out there just feels insane..." Adorabella explained while looking down. Adorabella sits on the ground, and Pinkie Pie sits next to her.

"Oh why not? What if we have a private welcome party? With me and my friends, and anypony you wanna invite along? I just want you to feel cared for, which I do for everypony new to Ponyville," Pinkie Pie thought of a solution. She just wants Adorabella to feel she does matter to other ponies.