Helping Out

(Night time)

Rainbow Dash has packed the things she needs to take with her. She is wearing her Wonderbolt uniform, and has her backpack on her. Adorabella also had to remind Rainbow Dash to grab her goggles. After that, they wait patiently in the living room for the CMC to arrive.
--------------—------------------------------------------
"Are you sure you'll be alright on your own?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I- I can manage," Adorabella replied, nodding. Her voice sounds reassuring enough to Rainbow Dash.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," Rainbow Dash smiled and pulls Adorabella to her and hugs, and squeezes.

"Ah- ah- ow-" Adorabella winced. Rainbow Dash immediately let's go.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hug you that hard. It... you just took a lot of pressure off me," Rainbow Dash apologized. She hugged Adorabella a bit too tight.

"It's okay... I just wanted to do something in return. What you've done for me... it really means a lot. Even this, I really don't know how I could ever repay you fully," Adorabella smiled, looking at Rainbow Dash. From the right, the white pegasus leans onto the light blue pegasus.

"Those are good traits to have, wanting to not take things for granted. But I know you're not taking me for granted, no need to worry," Rainbow Dash nodded, resting her chin on Adorabella's head.

Knock knock knock...

Adorabella cringes at hearing the door, tensing up. But she didn't flinch this. It didn't startle her as much. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash got up and walks to the door. Adorabella stays where she is, shyly staring at the door.

"Stay strong..." Adorabella whispers to herself. Rainbow Dash glances back, and sees something odd. Usually, Adorabella's wings would be extended when in tense situations. But they remain folded. Rainbow Dash can tell Adorabella really trusts her just by the posture alone.

Rainbow Dash glances back to the door. It opens, and there's 3 fillies, one yellow, one white and one orange, it's the CMC, with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom been given a cloud walker spell prior. All burst their way inside and they all hug Rainbow Dasg, especially Scootaloo. They're all smiling, happy to see each other, while Adorabella shyly stands where she is.

"Sorry I won't be around for a bit, but I need to pop off. Let me introduce who will look after you," Rainbow Dash reassuringly said. Adorabella respostures herself as she stands up, putting on a forced smile.

"Hi there, m'name's Apple Bloom," The yellow earth pony introduces herself, smiling.

"H- hi," Adorabella's soft voice quietly squeaks out. She doesn't feel so on edge now. They're all females, not males. Although somepony like Ralph shown he's trustable, bad ponies like Rock and Catch get in the way of Adorabella's mind.

"Nice to meet you, I am Sweetie Belle," The white unicorn gently introduces herself. Her name ticks in Adorabella's head. It is the other pony who was not too long ago harassed by Rock and Catch.

"And I'm Scootaloo," The orange pegasus introduces herself aloud while stepping forward, making Adorabella flinch and step back.

"H- hi there," Adorabella shuttered slightly.

"CMC, this is Adorabella. Adorabella, this is the CMC..." Rainbow Dash said as she looks at the CMC and gets down to their height.

"I want you three on your best behaviour. You know the rules, don't do anything silly and all that. Adorabella is a good pony, be nice to her," Rainbow Dash whispered, in a slightly stern tone. The CMC nod in response.

"I'll see you all around later," Rainbow Dash said as she walks through the door, closing it behind her. She then flaps her wings and takes off. She needs to quickly go somewhere else before she meets up with Spitfire. Rainbow Dash could tell Adorabella isn't all that okay, she's doing it to help in return. Rainbow Dash respects that, but she's not sure if Adorabella will manage the CMC on her own.
--------------—------------------------------------------
Immediately, the CMC and their interests in cutie marks, are curious about Adorabella's cutie mark. Feeling more comfortable to show as the CMC are fillies, Adorabella shows them her cutie mark.