Returning To Fillydelphia

I worked really hard on this big chonky chapter. You also get to see Adorabella's POV. I hope you all enjoy this chapter :3

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Mini time-lapse)

Adorabella and Ralph had spent a good few hours at the Wonderbolts open day. Adorabella had talked to a few other ponies, which she accidentally bumped into. Luckily they were friendly, but she hadn't managed to make more friends as for now. She wondered how she could quickly become friends with Ralph, but not any other pony. Perhaps it'll come with practice once she fully knew how to make friends on her own.

(End of time-lapse)

The open day is just getting more and more busy. The more ponies, the more overwhelmed Adorabella's head gets.

"I- I need to go... it's getting too much..."

"Fair enough, I'll see you around tomorrow," Ralph nodded. He extends his right forehoof out. Then unexpectedly, Adorabella shakily reaches for his hoof with her left forehoof. The 2 shake hooves before letting go. Ralph quivers with joy, because Adorabella's white hooves felt so light, gentle, and innocent.

"Remember what I said? Treat strangers as if they don't exist, alright?" Ralph double checked. Adorabella nods, not as if she needs reminding.

"Also before you go, here's some more tips. Try not to think about the past wehn you go to Fillydelphia, alright? Treat it as if you were going to a new place and a new city, with new adventures, new stories. Now I'll cya tomorrow. For whatever reason I'm not at Sugarcube Corner tomorrow, I'll be there the day after to make it up," Ralph advised, which Adorabella takes on board. Then, Adorabella takes off, both waving to each other, both smiling at one another.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Fluttershy's cottage)

Some time later...

Knock knock knock...

Fluttershy gets off of the sofa and walks to the door. She opens it and sees Adorabella, pulling her hood down.

"Oh, hello Adorabella, come in come in," Fluttershy gently smiled. Adorabella returns the gentle smile. Adorabella walks in, and closes the door for Fluttershy. The 2 walks to the sofa at the opposite end of the door. The 2 then sat down on it.

"So how was your day?" Fluttershy lightly asked. She tries being careful with how she speaks so she doesn't startle Adorabella.

"I'm... I... I don't know- I mean, I'm fine... but I- I don't know... I've had the best week, ever... but after some time I just feel... flat. I don't know how to explain it," Adorabella explained how she's feeling.

"I understand... maybe it's because you're overwhelmed?" Fluttershy thought.

"Yeah... I can definitely say it's been overwhelming, b- but in a good way," Adorabella agreed. She just couldn't find the word to describe her feelings and emotions.

"I... I really appreciate everything. I... I feel a lot better. Not perfect, but I feel alright."

"That's good to hear Adorabella. You sound a lot more healthy too," Fluttershy smiled.

"Is there anything you want me to do to help you?" Adorabella asked.

"Um..." Fluttershy thinks to herself for a moment.

"...well... I need to feed my animal friends... I also need to make the bed for Angel bunny."

"Okay, where's the bed?" Adorabella asked.

"It's upstairs but... would you like anything to eat first? I want you to feel at home," Fluttershy offered. Adorabella politely declines.

"I'm... not a huge eater," Adorabella replied.