Down To The Post Office

After having breakfast, Adorabella got her cloak and necklace on. Adorabella and Rainbow Dash then left for the post office. While on the way, Rainbow Dash explained the process of getting the job. With both being some of the fastest of flyers, they arrived at the post office very quickly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The post office is a small-ish building, made of old but still bright construction blocks, with wooden frames and a dark purple tile-made roof. There is a wooden flat roof that goes over the door. Around the back is a cart, presumably used for delivering really heavy parcels.

Adorabella went to leap out of the way as she notices a grey blur come towards her. But she didn't need to as Rainbow Dash lunges and pushes Adorabella out of the way, and both fell down onto the hard muddy ground. Rainbow Dash gets up and helps Adorabella get up, who is struggling to. She then notices her hood came down and pulls it back up.

Moments later where they were standing, the grey blur crashes. It is a grey pegasus mare with a blonde mane and tail wearing a brown coat and a brown cap. She gets up and shakes her head. The eyes of the grey mare is unique, honey irises, and they're pointing in different directions.

"Hey- are you alright?" Rainbow Dash went over to check on the grey pegasus.

"Yeah I'm okay," She replied.

"H- hi..." Adorabella shyly steps forward, pulling down the hood on her cloak.

"You got lovely eyes," The grey pegasus cheerily complimented, smiling.

"Th- than- thanks..." Adorabella stammered, shyly tilting her head to right, shyly hiding her left eye.

"What's your name?" The grey pegasus asked.

"A- Adorabella," The white pegasus stuttered, taking a few shy steps back, partially hiding behind her mane.

"It's a vwery pwetty name. My name is Derpy, or Ditzy. Either is fine," The grey pegasus cheerily responded.

"Uh- um... do you have a... another name? I- I feel bad calling you by- by Derpy or Ditzy... even if you're okay with it..." Adorabella asked. Adorabella knows 'derpy' means clumsy and 'ditzy' means scatterbrained. Adorabella didn't feel comfortable at all calling somepony something not nice, because it'd be like somepony calling her by her school nickname, Ghost.

"I'm also known as Muffins. You can call me that as well," Derpy replied. She thought Adorabella's thoughtfulness was sweet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Time lapse)

Rainbow Dash hangs around for a bit to make sure Adorabella is okay first. In that time, the boss came, who was an old stallion, a wrinkly dark sand-coloured earth pony with silver irises, as well as a short frail white mane and tail. Derpy convinced the boss to give Adorabella a job while Rainbow Dash watched over that everything was going smoothly. The boss mailpony gave Adorabella a backpack full of letters, a map and a camera attached to a strap.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(End of time-lapse)

"If you deliver all those letters in a reasonable amount of time, you'll get the job," The boss mailpony said as he opens the door into the post office and walks inside, then closes it.

"Well I'll be right back," Adorabella said as she flaps her wings and quickly takes to the air. She moves her forehooves and rear hooves far out as possible. Adorabella focuses on her inner self, and starts accelerating dramatically. Then, different shades of pink starts pulsing from the front of Adorabella's forehooves which go down the sides of her. Sparks also start appearing at the side of her. Then, a loud boom is created as she increases dramatically in speed and creates a ring-shaped burst that has multiple shades and different types of pink. She starts leaving a trail of different shades of pink behind her.