The Dance Is Over

Middletown High School

LaRosa Lane

Middletown, Connecticut

Teens: *exiting the school, and getting into their respective cars*

Brandon: *gets into his mother's blue 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis*

Brandon's Mother: Hey, champ! How was the dance?

Brandon: *buckling up* It was great! Had a whale of a time!

Brandon's Mother: That's fantastic! *drives out of the school parking lot, drives past Spruce St, and turns left onto Newfield St*

Brandon: When are you gonna get the stuff for the Super Bowl?

Brandon's Mother: Tomorrow, sweetie. *driving, and turns left onto Mile Lane*

Brandon: Okay.

Brandon's Mother: *drives past Kaplan Dr, where Lawrence School is, drives down the road, and back up, turns right onto Ridgewood Rd, drives past some houses, past a farm on the left, slows down, merging left by the curve, slows down, merging right, drives down the road, past the white apartments, turns right onto East St, and turns left onto Westlake Dr, and pulls into the driveway of their home*

Brandon: *gets out of the car*

Brandon's Mother: *gets out of the car, locks it, and uses her house key to unlock the front door, and enters the house*

Brandon: *enters his house, and closes the door, and locks it*

This story was written on Friday, February 10th, 2023.

A/N Everyone had fun at the dance! Brandon is now home, and so is everyone else! 😀 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.