Steven Is A Horrible Writer

Steven: *writing a story with no punctuation and misspells a lot of words*

Paul: What are you up to?

Steven: Writing a story! What's it look like I'm doing? Roasting a turkey?

Paul: It was just a simple question. Mind if I read what you wrote?

Steven: *hands Paul his story* Knock yourself out.

Paul: *reads his story about a girl lost in the woods, and notices a lot of grammar and punctuation errors* Steven, your writing is all jumbled! You misspelled Pennsylvania. And, no capitalized letters! Pennsylvania needs to be capitalized, Steven! And, so does the name Samantha!

Steven: Its my style of writing!

Paul: That doesn't count, Steven!

Iris: And, to be honest, you don't have a well developed plot! How did Samantha get lost in the woods? What's her goal? Your story lacks descriptions and imagery! What's it like in the woods? What does she hear?

Brandon: Your story is awful, Steven!

Steven: Shut up, all of you! Its my story, and I will not have you criticize it in a negative manner! Its my baby!

Paul: You have to edit this story, Steven!

Steven: Its fine!

Paul: No its not! It needs major improvement!

Steven: *snarky* YOU need major improvement!

Paul: *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up*

Iris: If Steven wants to be a serious writer, he has to improve on his grammar, punctuation, and the structure of his story!

Paul: *still beating up Steven*

Steven: *still getting beat up*

This story was written on Tuesday, February 21st, 2023. (Mardi Gras)

A/N Steven is an awful writer! His story needs major editing! If anyone is a failure in writing, its him! 😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.