Seriously?!

Westlake Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Brandon: *gets ready for bed*

African American Woman: *overweight with some missing teeth, and laying on Brandon's bed* Hey, baby!

Brandon: Who are you, and what are you doing on my bed?!

African American Woman: Come give me a kiss! *smothers Brandon with kisses*

Brandon: *getting smothered with kisses* Stop it!!! Mom!!!!

African American Woman: *still smothering Brandon with kisses* I love you, baby! You want to come down to Mississippi with me?

Brandon: No, you're a stranger!

African American Woman: Lets ride down to Mississippi! I can fix you some corn bread stuffing, and catfish patties! All the good down home food! *grabs Brandon*

Brandon: Let me go, woman! *trying to pull back*

African American Woman: Come on, now! Auntie Hattie gonna feed you some good food, now! *still having a tight grip on Brandon*

Brandon's Mother: Let go of my son!

African American Woman: Who is you?

Brandon's Mother: I'm his mother, stupid! *whacks the stupid woman with a cartoon mallet*

African American Woman: *out cold with cartoon stars floating above her and her tongue sticking out*

Brandon: *uses the pen to suck her in*

African American Woman: *getting sucked in the pen*

Brandon's Mother: *gets a cartoon bomb, places it in the blue 1981 Cadillac DeVille with a Mississippi license plate on it*

Cartoon Bomb: *blows up the car with a cartoon sound effect*

Blue 1981 Cadillac DeVille: *blown up with smoke billowing into the air*

Brandon: I'm surprised that such a heavyset woman can fit in that car! Sheesh! *wipes off the kiss marks from his face*

This story was written on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023. (Valentine's Day)

A/N What the bloody heck?! That fat chick had the audacity to smother Brandon with kisses and take him down to Mississippi with her?! Good thing, Brandon sucked her in the pen, after his mother whacked her with the cartoon mallet!! Too many weirdos in the fictional realm! 🙄😳 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.