Her Behavior

Friday morning, 6:35 am, it's still too early.

Danielle slid her classroom door open and walked into the room while humming, she strode to her desk carrying her lunchbox. No one was around yet, it was so peaceful.
"Even at this early hour you're already noisy"
Danielle startled and turned her head, that deep voice...
At the very back seat Haerin looked at her with a cold gaze, both feet on the table.
"Haerin..."
"That haircut looks ridiculous, ridiculous things looks good on you" Haerin mocked.

Danielle was silent, it was still the beginning of the day, what was wrong with this girl and her behavior? Haerin was still staring at her, those brown eyes looked so soulless, Danielle squinted her eyes, something was bothering her.
"You're wearing a sports uniform."
"Your eyesight is very fucking good."
"You should wear the summer uniform"
"You're acting as a teacher now Aussie girl??"
"The teacher will punish you Haerin, there is still time to change your clothes..."
Haerin put her legs down and stood up so roughly that her chair fell over, Danielle jumped up in surprise.

Haerin exhaled with annoyance, she never understood Danielle, the girl always talked and acted sweet, even when there was an argument and Danielle was the right side she would apologize to the other person, she was the teacher's favorite, never angry, always smiling and positive, Haerin really hated her, Danielle was really a weak girl.

"Looks like I have to teach your mouth a lesson" Haerin approached Danielle slowly.
Danielle held the edge of the table tightly, Haerin always had a very intimidating aura, she had no friends because all students were afraid of her, even boys.
"I just..." Danielle's words were cut off when a tall figure stood in front of Haerin, the cat-eyed girl stopped and stared at the person.

Hyein sighed and looked at Haerin
"It's still morning Haerin"
"Get out of my way."
"Whatever Dani said, I'm sure it's not something bad."
"Move"
Hyein pinched the bridge of her nose, she doesn't want Haerin to hurt Dani, they are her friends, well..Danielle to be more precise. Haerin's intimidation never worked on her, and Haerin never bullied her, probably because she is her step-sister.

Danielle was a sweet girl, she didn't even have the heart to hurt the ants that swarmed her sandwich during last week's picnic, she just assumed the ants were hungry and she didn't mind that her sandwich was taken by them.

"Fucking.Move.Hyein" Haerin growled.
Hyein raised her eyebrows, Haerin had already latched onto her target this early? To the sweetest student in school? She must really hate Dani, but why?
"You wear a sports uniform and intend to hurt one of the school's honor students, mom will not forgive you if she is called back to school today, this month she has already come 3 times because of your fights." Hyein whispered.
"YOUR MOM" Haerin snapped.
"Yeah, but MY MOM will tell YOUR DAD and you will get scolded" Hyein replied still whispering.

Meanwhile Danielle was trying to eavesdrop on what they were saying, but she was still afraid Haerin would manage to get to her.
Haerin looked at Hyein, staring at her so deeply and intently that Hyein thought her half-sister could stare at her until the entrance bell rang.

Haerin snorted and left Hyein and Danielle, she bumped into two boys who had just entered the classroom. "Watch it assholes!" she yelled, the two boys ran to their desks.
Hyein breathed a sigh of relief and sat next to Danielle, the girl looking up at her.
"How..."
" She's my step-sister Dani, remember? Also, what's making her upset with you so early?"
"I just told her to change her uniform." Hyein shook her head.

"Thank you Hyein" Danielle smiled, she then felt something heavy in her hand, her lunch box, she even forgot she was still holding it. Danielle put her lunch box in the desk drawer and looked at the clock, there were still 15 minutes until the first lesson, other students began to arrive and enter their classrooms. Danielle sighed, if Hyein hadn't stopped Haerin earlier she wouldn't have known what that rude girl could do to her.

"By the way, tonight you're coming to my house right, Minji and Hanni have agreed to stay the night." Hyein looked at Danielle.
"Of course! It will be fun! It's been a long time since we've slept together." Danielle's eyes lit up.
"But is Haerin okay with it?" asked Danielle suddenly.
Hyein waved her hand, "She won't care, usually she comes home late, by then we're all be in my room. Besides, she rarely comes out of the room on weekends, she'll probably sleep all day or do stupid exercise."

LUNCH BREAK

Danielle sat across from Hanni and Minji, she opened her lunch box and look at Hanni, "you look happy, what happened?" she smile. Hanni's smile widened, "I ran into Haerin today."
Dani sighed slowly so as not to offend Hanni, she knew that her best friend really liked that rude girl, she just didn't understand why.

"And?" "Actually this morning I woke up early to make her some lunch, I gave her and she took it!" Hanni squeaked happily. Danielle's eyes widened, her feeling was right, maybe Haerin was a good girl inside.
"Is it true?" Hyein asked doubtfully, she had just arrived carrying the bibimbap and heard Hanni's words. "Yeah! She just stared at me for a long time and took it, after that she left, she looks so cool in her sports uniform."

Danielle glanced at Minji, the girl was silent while holding her spoon tightly, stirring the rice until it mixed with the meat but didn't eat it at all.
"What did you make for her?" Hyein asked.
"Chicken noodle soup" Hanni's eyes lit up.
"Your chicken noodle soup is delicious!! I'm sure she will like it" Danielle said, Hani smiled like a fool. "You never made me lunch.." Minji said under her breath but Hanni hear it.
"Come on Minji, you ate at my house almost every day. And stop stirring your rice, it's kinda looked disgusting now, do you wanna eat it or not?"

"Oh, that's Haerin" said Danielle suddenly, Hanni turned around swiftly, her eyes looking around. Haerin walked lazily, her hand carried something.
'That's a lunch box from me!' Hanni grinned happily, she then stood up and began to running towards Haerin. 'Hanni!' Hyein shouted, while Danielle and Minji just looked at her.

Hanni was close to Haerin when she saw the girl throwing lunch box from her into the canteen trash, she froze. Haerin felt someone who's staring at her, she looked and see Hanni stood petrified looking at her, Haerin did not stop, she looked away and kept walking.