The Commotion

Monday morning, 6:46 am.

Haerin fix her glasses and walk into her classroom, she was trying to remember if there was a test in chemistry class later, Danielle's presence last weekend made her grumpy all day, Hyein had asked her to go on Sunday to buy groceries.

Haerin refused because surely Danielle was with her. When they left, Haerin left the room and looked for food, there was nothing. She was too lazy to go out so she ordered food, when her order came Hyein and Danielle were back, damn it, so fast.

Hyein and Danielle only did a little shopping at the convenience store near their house, Haerin decided to stay in the room until they finished cooking and eating. Hyein knew Haerin ordered food, but she didn't want to take it to Haerin's room, she invited Danielle to eat what Haerin ordered, the nice girl of course refused because she felt bad for Haerin.

In the end, Haerin only ate the leftovers from her food, her OWN FOOD, Hyein is a total jerk.

Haerin collided with someone at the doorway of her classroom.
"Hey! Watch your..."
"Sorry I didn't see..."
The two stared, Minji's gaze turning into hatred.
"What's the vice president doing here?"
Minji immediately positioned herself right in front of Haerin, "You should apologize to Hanni." she hissed.
Haerin stared at Minji, the corner of her lips raised, "Should I?"
"She woke up early and was excited to make you lunch! How can you just throw it away?"

By that time other students had started to arrive and the scene between the troubled student and the student council vice president was enough to draw a crowd.

Haerin ran a hand through her hair and glared at Minji, "You two are stupid and annoying, just pick up that lunch from the trash and eat it together if you adore it so much."

Minji slapped Haerin's face and pulled her collar, "How dare you say that?", Haerin stared at Minji, her eyes were filled with hatred and disgust as well, "Why not? I'm sick of being looked at by her puppy dog eyes begging for love."

Hearing that Minji immediately forgot her position, forgot that she is the vice chairman of the student council, forgot that her parents were one of their school's biggest shareholders, all she knew was that she had to beat Haerin to a pulp.

Minji pushed Haerin against the classroom wall with all her hatred, Haerin felt like her entire spine was breaking, she was athletic and could lift some heavy objects easily, but Minji is a judo blue belt who is used to slamming people, their strength differs in several levels.

Haerin held Minji's hands and head-butted the student council vice president in the face. The crowd of students grew and in no time the hallway in front of their class was already full.

Danielle who heard an unusual commotion outside her classroom closed the book she was reading and stood up, she half ran out of the classroom and joined the crowd of students watching from the window.

Her eyes widened when she saw Haerin and Minji fist fighting, both of their faces were battered. Danielle pushed the students who were crowding at the classroom door, "MOVE!!" she shouted, she has to separate them, where are Hyein and Hanni?

Haerin was lying on the floor, her face and lips were full of cuts and bruises, Minji immediately sat on her and raised her fist, ready to finish Haerin. A hand gripped her wrist tightly, Minji looked up angrily, her homeroom teacher who was also the head of the judo club, Miss Yoo Jeongyeon, looked at her seriously, "Enough Minji" she said.

Danielle pushed one of the male students in the front row and approached Haerin, Hyein had just managed to break into the front row of the students watching, her eyes bulging at Haerin's condition, "Oh my, mom and dad will definitely go ballistic, she's doomed."