Unusual Feelings

Hello,
in this chapter I want to give you the pov of the two main characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning, 6:25 am

Danielle's POV.

I put on my cardigan and brushed my hair, they fell gently over my shoulders and my back, I really liked this wolf cut.
I used to have long curls, I love it too, but I wanted to try something new.

This hair looks good on me, my family and friends like it too.
Why does Haerin hate it?
But she said she liked my hands.

My cheeks felt hot, I shook my head.
"Dani!!!"
Dad called from outside the room.
"I'll be right out!" I said.
I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

Dad was already walking out the door, he got into his car and started the engine.

I kissed my mom on the cheek who was watching TV in the living room, "Bye mom!"
"Love you Dani!" my mom said.

I got into the passenger seat and closed the door, my dad then drove off.

15 minutes later.

Dad stopped the car right in front of the school gate, I kissed him on the cheek and opened the door, "Bye dad." "Have fun my little girl".
I whined, "Dad, I'm 18 years old."
Dad just laughed and began to drive his car.

I walked along humming, a few students smiled at me and greeted me.
I entered the school building and walked towards my class, I saw Minji and Hanni walking in the distance, I'm gonna put my bag down first and then approach them.

I was about to enter the classroom when a male student from the next class approached me, "Danielle" he called,
"Yes Huening?"

Huening Kai grinned, "Good morning Danielle."
"Morning." I said, moving my body to pass him,
"There's a senior party this weekend at Felix's house, are you free? I'd like you to accompany me," Huening shifted his body to face me, he looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Ah, that would be nice, but I have an appointment with Hyein and Hanni."
"You can still go with them, after that I'll pick you up, the party starts at 7pm."

Huening  is the type of guy who often changing partners, he knew he was attractive and he took good advantage of it, almost all the senior year girls were crazy about him, and he didn't accept rejection.

"That would be nice Danielle, or you can bring Hyein and Hachi, I'll pick you guys up." her tone sounded very sweet.

I smiled again,
"Her name is Hanni, but sorry Huening, I really..."
"Step aside male whore."
I gasp and turn around.

Haerin stood behind me, a faint scar visible on her face , a piece of band-aid sticking to the corner of her lip and her left cheekbone. She gave Huening an irritated look.
Hyein stood next to her while covering her mouth to stifle a laugh.

Huening narrowed her eyes
"What did you say baby frog?"
"Move aside you whor..."
I quickly covered Haerin's mouth, she didn't react, her eyes still staring at Huening.

Huening approached Haerin, I immediately held his chest.
"The bell will ring in a moment, sorry Huening, but I really can't". I said.

I pulled Haerin into the classroom.
"Danielle will never go with you Huening, keep dreaming.", Hyein's voice was heard behind me.

Haerin pulled her hand away, I was startled and looked over.
"Oh I'm sorry."
"You should teach your hands some manners."
Haerin replied coldly and headed for her seat.