untitled

Saturday, 11:03 pm
Minji opened the door to Hanni's room, "Is everything ready?" she asked, Hanni looked over, she put her nightwear in the bag, "This is the last one." she said. Minji put her bag on the floor, she then helped close the zipper of Hanni's bag.

Hanni checked her cell phone, there were 2 new messages from Hyein.

Kang Hyein
11:04 am
Are you leaving already?

Kang Hyein
11:04 am
Come here, I have something to tell you! 🍵💅

 11:05 am
Minji just arrived, we'll be leaving soon.

"Hanni." Hanni turned around, Minji was ready, she stood waiting for her. "You already had breakfast right?" asked Minji, Hanni nodded, they then headed to the car after saying goodbye to Hanni's parents.

"Hyein said she has something to tell, she's very excited, I'm curious." said Hanni after closing the car door, Minji also closed its door and told the driver to drive.

"She said it's about Haerin and Danielle." Hanni added, "What's wrong with them?", "I hope Haerin didn't get into any more fights." said Hanni, her face looking serious. Minji glanced at her, she felt a little jealous, "Are you worried about her?", "Yes." Hanni answered.

Minji clenched her fist, does Hanni still have feelings for Haerin? Minji turned her face away, she bit her lip to hold back her anger."You are responsible for her Minji, if she gets into trouble, you'll face the consequences too, I don't want that to happen." Hanni said, Minji turned her head, the girl looked at her worriedly.

"So you're worried that I'll be screwed if she gets into a fight?" asked Minji, Hanni nodded. Minji smiled happily, "Actually during the past week she didn't cause any trouble at all Hanni, you don't need to worry." she said but inwardly she felt guilty for being swayed by her jealousy, Hanni was really a sweet and caring girl.

Danielle House, 11:48 pm
Hanni rang the bell, soon Danielle's butler, Yong Joon, opened the door, "Good afternoon Ms. Pham, Ms. Kim." he nodded, Minji and Hanni bowed and stepped into the house.

"Hanni!" Danielle hugged her, "Mrs. Song is preparing lunch, we'll just wait in the back garden." Danielle said, Hanni nodded, "Where's Hyein?" she asked, "Hmm? She was here earlier."

Minji put the backpacks on the living room couch, "Would you like something to drink?" she asked Hanni "Can I have some corn tea?", "Of course." Minji ruffled Hanni's hair, she then walked towards the kitchen.

Hyein appears from the back garden, she was carrying a snack bag, "This is really good." she said, she then looked at the price label on the package, "Oh no wonder." she said with a shrug. She then approached them, "Hanni thank God you're here, I almost died from loneliness last night." said Hyein, Hanni giggled, "What's the matter Hyein?" she asked.

Minji came up to them and gave Hanni a bottle of corn tea, Hyein sighed, "Oh crap I forgot she existed.", Minji raised an eyebrow at the girl's words.

"You guys wait in the garden, I'll call Haerin." Danielle said, Hyein refrained from rolling her eyes. Danielle then jogged up the stairs, Hyein pulled Hanni to the back garden, Minji followed them.

"Danielle and Haerin are dating." Hyein sat down on the chair and immediately spoke without any ado, Hanni spurted her corn tea and coughed, Minji rubbed her back worriedly, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh she's fine Minji, I'm fine too, thanks for being so considerate of us." Hyein said sarcastically while wiping her face that was wet from Hanni's spout.

Danielle opened her bedroom door, Haerin was sitting leaning on her sofa bed, "Minji and Hanni have come." Danielle said, Haerin glanced at her, "They are waiting in the back garden." Danielle smiled. The cat-eyed girl didn't answer, she just nodded and walked up to Danielle.