Confession

Monday morning, 06:40 am

Danielle walked through the school yard leisurely, her backpack felt a little heavy this morning, there was an art lesson and Danielle put all her drawing equipment in her backpack, sometimes there were students who did not bring complete equipment, and Danielle didn't them to be scolded by the teacher. She would lend it to them if they needed it.

Minji and Hanni were seen not far in front of her, they were talking, Hanni's hands were moving excitedly, Minji listened intently while tidying the bangs of the girl she adored.

Danielle hugged Hanni when she reached them, "Dani, good morning." Hanni smile as she hugged Danielle back, Minji also smiled at her.

"I'm going to class first, I'm just saying hello, see you at the cafeteria at our lunch break." Danielle smiled, Hanni nodded, "Ok." Minji said.

As Danielle entered the school building, she paused to look at the competition announcement for next month's sports event.

"Hello Danielle.", Danielle turned around, Huening Kai was standing next to her with a smile, Danielle smiled back.

"I was just thinking if you would like to go with me to the cafe near our school after school? Their bingsu is really good, better than the ones in the cafeteria." Huening smiled.

"I'm sorry, I really can't go with you, and for the next time as well..", "Is it because of that little rascal?" Huening asked cutting off Danielle's words, the girl furrowed her eyebrows

"I'm sorry, I don't understand?", Huening sighed and ran a hand through his curly hair, "Your standard is..." he stared at Danielle, "Unique." he continued.
"My standard?", "Don't tell me you forgot you kissed that troublemaker in front of half the canteen last week Danielle? The students have been talking about it for 2 days straight."

Danielle was silent, she was beginning to understand where he was going, and she didn't like it.

"I have to go to class." Danielle said, she then passed Huening.

Huening grabbed Danielle's wrist, the girl turned around in confusion, "Just once Danielle, go with me, please." Huening smiled at her, the man's face was serious.

"Jeez, don't you remember what I said earlier?", they both turned around, Hyein stood staring at them, she glanced at Danielle's hand then at Huening. "Get your hands off her."

Huening laughed mockingly, "Oh? What is this? Can't you see I'm talking to her?", Hyein hit Huening's cheek with her drawing book, "Let her go!", Huening removed his hand from Danielle, he glared at Hyein angrily, "How dare you!" he raised his hand.

A foot kicked Huening's ass hard from behind, he fell down with his face hitting the floor, he immediately became a sight for the other students, Huening turned around angrily, Haerin looked at him, "Don't you understand the word 'No' bastard?" she said coldly.

Huening immediately stood up, his face bright red, "Little rascal! I'll kill you!" he grabbed Haerin's uniform collar, Danielle held Huening's arm, "Stop it!", "Shut up!!"

Haerin pressed hard on Huening's Adam's apple with her thumb, the boy threw Haerin and staggered while holding his neck, he's coughing hard.

Danielle and Hyein rushed over to Haerin, "Are you okay?" Danielle asked worriedly, Hyein gave a drawing ruler to Haerin, "Hit him with this, on his head." she said, "Hyein, stop, she could get into trouble again." Danielle said while taking the ruler from Hyein's hand, the tall girl was pouting. The hallway of their class was already filled with students, Hyein felt dejavu, she cranes her neck to look left and right, in the distance Ms. Kang can be seen approaching them, uh oh.