Realized

Hyein glanced at Danielle next to her who was copying the explanation of math formulas in her notebook, her best friend became quieter from yesterday.

"Dani" Hyein whispered, Danielle didn't look up.
"Dani". she whispered again, Danielle just glanced at her, "Are you okay? You've been silent on me since yesterday." Hyein asked.

Danielle just smiled a little,
"I'm fine, I'm sorry." she whispered.
Hyein pursed her lips.
"What did that little devil do to you? Tell me."

Hyein was impatient with this situation, Danielle went straight home yesterday, they didn't even go to the newly opened cafe near the school. and Danielle didn't pick up her calls. And this morning her friend's eyes were puffy.

Haerin must have done something to her, her sister was also just as strange, when she came home she immediately went into her room and stayed there all day, she didn't care about Hyein who bombarded her with questions, usually the midget would answer rudely or glare at her, but not at all. And now that Haerin wasn't in class, Hyein could die of curiosity if she didn't find the answer this time!

Danielle turned to her again.
"I'm fine Hyein, you should pay attention up front, Ms. Kang just looked over here." she whispered softly.

Hyein snorted, she faced Danielle, "That little devil's actions are more important than this damn math." Danielle said nothing. "What did she do to you?" Hyein demanded.

Someone next to her handed her a marker, Hyein took it with irritation.
"Danielle, you can't just keep silent on me." Hyein continued to babble, she glanced at the marker in her hand, what was this marker for? Her brows furrowed, she then looked ahead, why was everyone looking at her??

Hyein turned around very slowly, oh God please don't..she prayed.
Ms. Kang stood next to her desk looking at her, smiled sweetly, Hyein could feel her heart playing slide into her stomach.

"Could you help me continue the formula on the whiteboard?" the teacher said, "Ms. Kang.."
"NOW Kang Hyein."

Damn it!!

Hyein stood up and stepped slowly towards the whiteboard.
She looked at the formulas, they were numerous and filled the board, she looked back, Ms. Kang was sitting on her chair looking at her, Danielle shook her head as she couldn't do anything either.

The door slid open, all the students looked over.

Haerin entered the classroom, she glanced at the teacher's desk, her brow furrowed in confusion when she saw her sister standing in front of the board.

She turned her head towards Hyein's desk, Ms. Kang was looking at her with her chin propped up, Haerin bow 90 degrees.

Haerin straightened her body again, her eyes glancing at Danielle, the girl was also looking at her, but she quickly turned her face away. Haerin looked back at Hyein who was looking at her with a pleading look, 'Help me' she said inaudibly.

"Sit in your seat Haerin." said Ms. Kang, Hyein's mouth dropped to the floor, but she didn't dare to protest. Haerin bowed again and walked towards her seat at the back.

"Sit down Hyein" Ms. Kang said afterwards, the girl immediately walked towards her. Ms. Kang stood up from Hyein's chair and patted the girl on the shoulder, "Come to the teacher's room at break time and meet me."
Hyein wanted to cry.

LUNCH BREAKS

Hyein put down her food tray in annoyance, she blew her bangs,
"Ms. Kang is scolding me in front of the juniors." she complained.
Danielle smiled a little, "I told you to pay attention in class." she said.

"Danielle, you MUST come to my house after school, you left me yesterday." Hyein put a spoonful of sundubu into her mouth, Danielle didn't answer her.

"I'll take that as a yes." Hyein said, Danielle just sighed.
"Will Haerin be at home too?" asked Danielle quietly.
"Why?"
"I can't meet her for now."