Kang Family

Wednesday afternoon, 10:29 a.m

Herin opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling of the room.
She then sat up on her bed and grabbed her phone from the nighstand.

10:30 am, there are 2 messages from Hyein.

Stupid Sister
08:00 am
Are you awake? There's a ham sandwich for you on the table.

8:12 am
Mom and dad had already entered the principal's room.

Haerin just read it, she looked out the window.
Her cell phone beeped, Haerin glanced at it.

Stupid Sister
10:31
Why is everyone only reading my messages???
Mom and Dad had already come out of the principal's room, their faces were very unpleasant to look at.
The second lesson bell has already rung, I can't go to them.

Haerin came out of her room, she went down the stairs and approached the dispenser, poured water into a glass and drank it. She then walked to the dining table, sat down on a chair, picked up her ham sandwich and ate it.

It was so quiet, Haerin liked this atmosphere, she felt peaceful.
Haerin finished her sandwich and took her plate to the sink.
She then sat on the living room sofa and waited for her parents to come.

11:35 p.m

The main door opened and Haerin glanced up.
Her mother came in carrying groceries, Mrs. Kang looked at Haerin and smiled.
"Have you eaten Haerin?", Haerin nodded.
"I'll take care my groceries first and then we'll treat of your wound again."

Mr. Kang entered and closed the door.
He headed to the fridge, grabbed a jug of corn tea and chugged it. Mr. Kang closed the refrigerator door and headed to the sofa across from Haerin.

Haerin put her cellphone on the table, she looked at Mr. Kang.
They locked eyes, Mrs. Kang watched them from the kitchen table.

"I really want to slap you right now."
"If I got into a fight with a normal student and not the student council vice president, would you still want to slap me?
"Yes."
"Are you disappointed in me?"
"Yes."
"Then what should i do?'

Mr. Kang slammed the table hard.
"You got into a fight just because of a female student! And the cause was your rude mouth!!!
The girl who fought with you is the daughter of one of the biggest shareholders in the school! If they take this to the disciplinary board you'll be expelled from the school!

Not only will you be expelled, your name will be ruined, and you'll have a hard time getting into any university!

This is about your future Haerin! Did you think of that when you spewed that poison out of your mouth?! Your mom has been called to school three times this month!"

"Honey." called Mrs. Kang

Mr. Kang looked at Haerin coldly, Haerin lowered her eyes, Mr. Kang couldn't read the look on his daughter's face, he never could.

Mrs. Kang approached them and touched Haerin's arm gently
"Let's take care of your wound first."
She then glanced at Mr. Kang and smiled, "Are you done?", Mr. Kang sighed and nodded.

Haerin stood up and followed Mrs. Kang.
They entered Haerin's room, Mrs. Kang took a cotton swab and medicine then she faced Haerin, the girl had just taken off her shirt.

Mrs. Kang applied the medicine to the cotton swab and started rubbing the bruise on Haerin's back, it was already starting to look better.

Mrs. Kang faced Haerin and applied the medicine to a new cotton swab, she rubbed the wound around Haerin's lip.
Haerin glanced at Mrs. Kang, she looked at her and smiled.