Haerin's Revelation

Friday night, 07:15 pm
Hyein opened Haerin's room door widely, Haerin was sitting on the edge of the bed playing games.

Hyein approached the girl and took the cell phone from her hand, Haerin gave her a glance but didn't say anything. Hyein huffed, "I swear I'm losing my mind with you two."

Haerin knew what her sister was talking about, she remained silent, her eyes looking at the window, she also actually felt like going crazy. After the incident in the art room, Danielle had barely interacted with her, the girl didn't even look at her, if they crossed paths in class or in the hallway Danielle would look down or turn the other way.

Haerin wasn't really interested in exploring various emotions, she was only familiar with anger and ignorance, but she felt excited if she saw a cat or ate good food. That's why she didn't understand why Danielle said she liked her but then avoided her.

Haerin wanted to ask Hyein, her sister would understand better, but Hyein would surely pry into Monday's event, and Haerin wasn't in the mood to face an angry Hyein.

Haerin of course used to have a romantic relationship, several times, but in the end they all left her, they couldn't stand her aloofness, her flat emotions.

Danielle was not like them, no matter how rude or how cold Haerin was to her, she always smiled, she always worried, and thought about Haerin.

Haerin close her eyes, she missed that girl.

Hyein looked at Haerin, she rolled her eyes, her patience is wearing thin.

While Danielle's parents were away Hyein did stay at her best friend's house, but no matter how carefully she asked about Haerin, Danielle remained silent, and Hyein hated seeing the sad look on Danielle's face, so she discussed other topics and Danielle would return to her usual self.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right? I'm not going to judge you, well maybe punch you a little." Hyein said, Haerin opened her eyes. "This is the first time Danielle hasn't opened up to me, she looks like she's holding back her feelings, I'm sad to see her like that but I can't force her because it's her decision." Hyein said again.

Haerin was still staring at the window, Hyein sat beside her, "Did.." Hyein looked hesitant, " She confessed her feelings to you?" she asked, Haerin didnt answer, Hyein really wanted to hit her sister's head, she's not mute, what's so hard about answering Yes or No?

Haerin stood up, she then went to her wardrobe and opened it, Haerin took out her sweatshirt, Hyein furrowed her brows, "Where are you going?" she asked confusedly.

Haerin put on her sweatshirt and headed to the door, "Come with me if you want to know." she said while opening the bedroom door and then closing it, Hyein quickly stood up, "Hey, but I have to change clothes first! HAERIN !!"

The park near Danielle's place, 08:15
Haerin stared at the mansion style house, Hyein stood behind her munching on the kimbap they bought on the way there. When they arrived, Danielle had just gotten out of the car with her parents, it looked like they had gone out for dinner.

"Well? You've been standing here like a thief monitoring her target, are we going in or not?" Hyein blurted out, she was getting impatient with the situation, Haerin glanced at her annoyed, she then walked away, "Hey! Wait for me!" Hyein following her.

Danielle's room, 08:25 pm
Danielle brushed her brown hair back and tied it into a low ponytail, she walked to her study desk and opened her MacBook. Danielle typed in the password and pressed the Enter key, not long after the screen displayed her desktop wallpaper.

There was a knock on the door, Danielle turned her head, she then walked towards her door and opened it, Hyein stood looking at her with an awkward smile, "Hyein, do you want to stay over again?" Danielle laughed, Hyein automatically noticed Danielle's eyes, they were indeed crescent shaped.