Fights and Kisses

Hanni marked a few paragraphs in her History book, she was in the library now, there was an exam in two days and she wasn't too familiar with the topics.

Hanni blew out her breath, she then leaned against the back of the chair, her eyes wandering.

Haerin was three tables away from her, Hanni's heart was pounding, she quickly packed her books and stationery, she would continue studying at home tonight.

Hanni approached Haerin slowly, she then sat down opposite the girl and looked at her.
Haerin raised her face, she returned Hanni's gaze for a moment then continued writing in her notebook.

Hanni's cell phone vibrated, she opened it.

Minji 🐻
11:56 am
Are you still in the library?

11:56am
Yes

Minji 🐻
11:57 am
I'll see you at the cafeteria then

Hanni locked her phone screen and put it into her skirt pocket. "Did you bring lunch?" she asked Haerin in a whisper, the girl looked at Hanni, "No." she said as she continued writing.
"I brought Tteokbokki, do you want some?"

Haerin put down her pencil, she let out a loud huff, a male student at the table beside them turned around to scold, but when he found out that it was Haerin he immediately continued reading.

"No Pham." she said.
"Then do you want to..."
The lunch bell rang.
Haerin tidied up her books and stationery, she quickly left Hanni.

Hanni sighed and stood up, walking out of the library with the other students.

Harry felt someone tug at her arm.
"I was looking for you, let's go to the cafeteria." Hyein grinned, she gripped Haerin's arm tightly.
"Hyein.." Danielle followed them hesitantly, she then whispered something into Hyein's ear.

Hyein just shook her head as she continued walking, "I like dramas." She grinned, Danielle's eyes widened, "Hyein." she whined.
Haerin wonder what were they talking about.

They arrived at the cafeteria, Hyein immediately sat in her usual place, she pulled Haerin's hand to sit next to her. Danielle went to the display to order food, "Jajangmyeon two for me and Haerin!" Hyein shouted.

"Hanni!! Here!" Hyein waved her hand.
Hanni saw, she smiled and took Minji's hand. Haerin's eyes squinted at them, she then glared at Hyein, "What the hell is this?" she hissed.

Hyein glared back
"I'm sick of your fighting, I want to have lunch with my sisters and best friends, stop acting like a child."

Hanni and Minji sat in front of them, Haerin stared at them coldly, Minji returned her glare annoyed.
"I brought Tteokbokki." Hanni giggled and took out a blue lunchbox, Haerin rolled her eyes.

Hyein immediately took the box and opened it.
"Awesome!! I'm starving!" she started to devour the Tteokbokki.
Not long after, Danielle came with a tray containing two jajangmyeon and a bowl of bibimbap.

She sat down and handed the jajangmyeon to Haerin and Hyein.
"Hello you guys." she smiled at Hanni and Minji, they smiled back.

They started eating, Minji and Haerin exchanged hateful glances several times. Hanni knew it, she squeezed Minji's fingers under the table.

Hanni fished out five lollipops from her lunch bag, "These are for you guys." she said.
There are 5 lollipops in different colors and flavors, and different shapes too.

"Ah sunflower! I want this!" Danielle exclaimed happily and immediately took a yellow-brown lollipop, Hyein took a rainbow-shaped one.

"Haerin you like frogs right, I picked this one for you." Hanni smiled as she handed Haerin a green lollipop, it's in the shape of a frog head with bright red lips pouting. Minji's chest felt tight filled with jealousy.