I'm Here To Visit You

Hyein opened the classroom door loudly, she's 10 minutes late, and breathing heavily.
Ms. Kang turned her head, Hyein rushed to face her teacher and bowed 90 degrees, "I'm really sorry Miss Kang, I overslept, I won't do it again!"
"You said the same thing last week Ms. Kang Hyein."
Hyein keeps bowing, all of this is because of Haerin!

Ms. Kang wrote some mathematical formulas on the whiteboard, Hyein prayed that the teacher didn't ask her to do something there, she really hated that subject, she usually copied from Danielle if there was an assignment.

"Go to your seat." Ms. Kang said then, Hyein stood up and bowed again, "Thank you Miss!"
She then went to her seat, glaring at a male student who was grinning at her.
Danielle glanced at Hyein, "Are you okay?" she asked in a whisper.
"No!" Hyein replied louder than she intended.

Miss Kang looked at her, Hyein paused and bowed her head, the teacher then continued to write the formula.
Danielle giggled softly, "What's wrong?" she asked.
"Haerin knocked on my door at 3am, she was grumbling about her face and back still hurting."Danielle's face looked concerned.
"I have to apply medicine, while listening to her grumble." Hyein nagged in a whisper.

"Really? She didn't say anything when I treated her at the clinic. Haerin must have been in pain." Danielle said.
Hyein looked at her in amazement, Haerin didn't deserve sympathy from angels such as Danielle.

"How about we eat ice cream after school?" asked Hyein, "Of course! I'm craving their dark choco flavor now." Danielle giggled.
"Then can I also come to your house later, I want to see Haerin's condition." Danielle ask again, Hyein almost said no but then an idea popped into her head, she smiled at her seatmate, "Of course."

BREAK TIME

"What did you guys do last night? Why didn't Minji reply to my message?"
Hanni looked at Hyein strangely, "What did you say to her?" Hanni replied, Hyein opened her chat and handed it to Hanni.
The Vietnamese girl sighed, "No wonder she doesn't want to reply, our relationship is not like that Hyein." Hyein put her cell phone into her skirt pocket while looking at Hanni with an incredulous look.

 "Are you stupid or what?"
"Minji drove you this morning, didn't she? I saw you get out of the car she used to drive to school." Danielle asked.
"Yeah, maybe I'll stay at her house until her parents get home, there should be someone to take care of her wounds."
Hyein stopped drinking her strawberry milk, "Hanniiiii, she has tons of maids and also Yunjin who can take care of her."

"Minji won't let anyone touch her body, and Yunjin is in college, she has other things to do too Hyein."

"That means only you are allowed to touch Minji's body." Hyein wiggled her eyebrows.
"She trusts me to take good care of her, that's all." Hanni shrugged her shoulders. Hyein smacked her forehead, how is this girl so stupid?? Liking people who hate her, and being insensitive towards people who love her, Hyein wants to throw her strawberry milk at Hanni.

"Do you want to come eat ice cream with us later?" Danielle asked.
"Maybe next time Dani, I have to go straight home to get clothes and go back to MInji's house, she will pick me up at home."
Hyein rolled her eyes.

AFTER SCHOOL

Danielle opened the door, Haerin who was sitting on the sofa in the living room looked at her strangely, Danielle saw Haerin and smiled at her, "Haerin, how are you?"

"Shut your mouth Haerin, don't you dare talk to her, we brought ice cream." Hyein came in carrying a big bag of ice cream, "I bought almost all the flavors they sell, there's ice cream cake too. And I bought your favorite vanilla chocochip in pint size."

"Have you had lunch Haerin? We brought Tteokbokki too, with cheese." Danielle smiled. Haerin stared at her without saying anything, she then stood up and went up the stairs to her room. "Don't mind her Danielle, let's just eat." Hyein said while arranging the ice cream in the freezer.