Trapped in the Mind

I somehow found myself on the stage of a club. Not surprising, this is mostly where I end up. I wrap up my performance quickly and leave. I need to talk to someone at the hotel, anyone. Just to let them know I'm okay. I've been at the studio for 3 days now, or maybe more, time is kind of hard to tell here. Val won't let me go until the ratings are back up, or at least average.

Every hour I find myself longing to go back to the hotel, as weird as that sounds. I miss everyone there. Especially Nugs. I'm not sure how he's doing. Val also locked up my phone. He seems to be taking this 'can't leave till the ratings are up' thing pretty seriously. Sometimes I hear it ding and my mind would flash to what I said to Charlie: If you need anything's just call me.

That's not so true anymore. And even if she needed anything I wouldn't be able to give it to her. I'm stuck here. I'm losing my mind.

I'm going insane.

><><><><><><><><><><><

At the Hotel

><><><><><><><><><><><

(Charlie P.OV)

I felt myself getting more worried. I know he is a capable kid, he's been here for at least 50 years, but I'm not so sure. I would've let my thoughts get the best of me if Vaggie didn't start talking.

"Hon, I know your worried, but think about it, he's responsible. He's probably off scraping for money so he can ditch this whole redemption plan." Vaggie said, sounding increasingly more annoyed as she thought about how Angel would dump the hotel the second he got the chance.

"We don't know that Vaggie, and besides, Oh I don't know, I just worry for him." I responded feeling my lovers eyes drifted over to my face. As I dripped my head down.

"Oh don't worry Charlie dear! Angel dust is an impeccable young fellow. He is more than capable of spending a few days out in the wild. After all, he did say he went off to work. Now smile my dear!" Alastor said walking into view for seemingly out of no where. He walked tall with a grin plastered on his face. He stopped walking when he was practically right in front of the couch that I was sitting at, leaning over to lift up my chin and have high spirits.

"Yeah, I'm sure your right. I won't text or call him anymore, I'll just let him be.." I finally said, responding to both Vaggie and Alastors Statement.

><><><><><><><><><><><

(Angels P.O.V)

I felt my head bang against the wall, and a liquid slowly dripping down my forehead. My eyes forcing themselves to keep open. I started up at Val, who had a smile plastered on his face. It reminded me of Alastor. Hm, Alastor. I miss him, and everyone. My phone had stopped getting texts, and my thoughts roamed free from this.

They don't care about you, look, the stopped calling.

No one cares.

No one's looking

Alastor hates you, you are just a lonesome pornstar who thinks they even have a chance of being friends with an overlord. Pfft, pathetic.

That last one stuck with him. It was right. He considered himself a friend of Alastor, but he was sure now that the friendship was one-sided. Who would want to be friends with him after all. No one. Im sure Cherri hates me too, I'm always asking for favors and promising stuff back. I was going to give back all her favors with a bit surprise. But she doesn't know that. No one knows anything. Ohhh, if only I talked more.

If only I was different.

My thoughts stopped when Val decided to pick me up again, by the neck, and threw me against another wall. He then brought a knife to my throat.

"Tell no one. Tell no one and I won't hurt them. I won't hurt anyone you love. You think you can hide in the hotel. Well good luck. No one there is your friend. They think for you as a burden. Everyone does. Tell. No. One. Can you do that for Daddy, baby."

All I could do was nod and hope he meant what he said. That he wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Good boy, you are such a good boy, very obedient." Valentino said, while helping me up. He directed me towards the bathroom, where I could really get a good look at what he did. The second he shuffled me in there. I turned around and shut the door, quickly and quietly making sure not to upset him. I locked it, finally earning myself some peace. I leaned my head up against the door and sighed, letting a bit of stress out of me.

When did I start to fall apart?

I straighten my back and turned around to face the mirror. I walked over to the sink and put my hands on the counter. I stared at my reflection. A mess. A useless being. That's all I saw. My arms, all 6 infant, were scrapped up and bruised, as was most of my body. I had a fresh cut that was dripping blood right at my hairline. It soaked into my fur, which was going to make it harder to get out.

I wet a cloth and put it up to the newest cut. It stung when I did, and I flinched, squeezing my eyes shut, but I kept up with the pain determined to get myself in better shape. I pulled the cloth away and looked at all the blood that came out of the cloth. I shivered when I did. It was soaked with blood. But my fur looked a bit better.

Slowly I cleaned up all the other cuts, making sure it didn't take to long because I wasn't sure what Valentino was doing. Once I looked better I dug around for foundation. Upon finding some, I hurried to put it on. Once I did, I plastered a fake smile on and did a pose. My smile dropped for a bit because I spaced out. I snapped back and wonder how Al does it all day. That didn't matter right now. I put the smile back on and unlocked the door. Once it was opened I stepped out to see that the room was empty. No sign of anyone. I guess I was wrong about that though because Val came out from the corner and spoke.

"Looking better already Angel, Baby. Listen I have something to tell you." He said, making me shiver at his words. He got progressively deeper in his voice as he spoke. He walked over and started down at me. It was weird to be started down at, usually I'm the one staring down. I looked up and he pulled me into a rough kiss. I flinched but played into it.

I didn't last long because he pulled away and opened the door to outside his office. He pushed me out and said very sternly, "Leave."

I was confused at this. Didn't he want to talk, or tell me something? This was unlike him in all different ways. But I didn't oblige. I heard the door shut behind me and started to walk away. It was weird to not have somewhere to go. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go back to the hotel. I felt... numb?

I felt lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! I felt a rush of emotions writing this one. Was it too much? Just enough?

I am going to write more today, just so ya guys know.

Words: 1007