Kidnapped

——————

(Alastor P.O.V)

There are only 2 moment in my life that I have even felt some sort of remorse to anyone.

The first: When a child walked in on me murdering a father and mother for a deal they couldn't keep their half of.

The second: My mother. Any moment with her.

And today, I believe I experienced the 3rd.

I sat on a chair in my tower alone. The throbbing in my chest grew worse as I thought about recent events. It wasn't a painful throbbing. Just an experience that was very unpleasant.

I don't know why I cared for that spider. I have no good reason too. I am far above him, in many matters. Yet I'll bring myself to help him in times of his own troubling and despair. I could never explain to anyone why I did this. Nor would anyone know. I just... I don't even know anymore. 

-~-

My red bands hung in my face, distracting me from thinking. I straighten them out, sighing slightly to myself. A low smile hung on my face. My mind jumped back to the spider sleeping just a room away. My heart secretly hoped he would be better, as well as sleep peacefully. My bow tie sat untied on my neck and my coat hung up and a rack. I leaned forward in my chair, cracking my back slightly before standing up. I walked around, the slight tapping of my shoes followed. Pacing, I let a hand rest in my hair and while the other rested on my hip. I was so internally stressed, and a new feeling lurked. I didn't want to accept it. I refused to accept it. Yet my heart longed to.

The same heart I though died a long time ago.

My hands dropped to my side before I ultimately decided to go for a stroll. Leaving the sleeping demon in my tower alone.

The air was hot, as per usual. One of my any reasons to take cold showers. I had fortunately remembered to tie my tie together and out my coat back on. Keeping my image was very important to me. I walked down the street, keeping my pace as I gazed around. Nothing seemed different. I slowly started to notice how city like the area of hell I was in looked. It wasn't modern, just peaceful.

It reminded me of simpler times. With my mother. I truly loved her. I hope she's in heaven. She deserves to be in heaven. 

Unlike me. Here I am stuck in hell. The only thing I regret about being here is not being able to see her. But maybe I can find someone like her?

Impossible.

I was so carried that I didn't notice someone behind me. I flinched as a felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. My head immediacy turned around to be met with a mask on my face.  My radio tower was still in view so I tried to teleport. But I couldn't.

Why couldn't I use my magic!

The person in front of me tied my hands together, and I struggled to get out. I never realized how much I depended on my powers. Now that their gone I don't know what to do. Its definitely the mask.

I watched as a guy snuck into my tower. My eyes widened when I realized Angel Dust was in there, unaware to the unfortunate matter happening out here. I panicked, desperate to get to him before the person did. I had no valuables inside my tower for this very reason. But right now the only valuable thing was Angel Dust.

I felt a kick in the back of my legs, making me fall down to my knees. I kicked my attacker back making them stumbled before taking a syringe out of their pocket. I tried to stand up, and once again tried to snap but to no avail. They came closer as I stumbled around before holding me down and injecting the syringe into me. I didn't feel anything for a while as I lay there. But soon my vision came to a blur.

W̷̢̼̣̥͇͐͛h̶̟̟̠͈̻̟̠͚̻̲̽͆͒̎͑̿͋̏͝ý̸̙͈͉̀̒̔̅͊͠ ̶̨̮̤̼͔̌͒̀͑̊́͠ẁ̴͚̗̹̰̗̦̋͊͘ͅa̴̼̠̣̟͖̖̘̓̌̈́̾̆͜͝ş̶̢̗̲͚͚̠̭̐ ̵̛̫̗̜̥͈͙̋͂͗̔̉͒͘̚ţ̷̧͚͓̘̬͈͎̹̼̅h̸̼͇̗̺̮̲͠i̵̧̘̣̤̰̻̜͛̉̆̍s̵̡̧̛̛̻̰̞̮̺̥̠̹͊ ̷̞̂͑̑ḧ̵̢̩̋̓͋̏͗͠a̷̢͚̮͎̓͐͠p̴̧̡̖̞̋̓͜p̸͔̫̲̐̈́͛̈e̴͉͕̔̓̽́ṋ̵͚̏ï̶̬͈̺͙͍̦̮̣n̶̛̹̘̈́̀͌̓͊̽̓ͅg̶̱̀͗͜ ̷͈̋̒͂̓̒́͒̅̃̏ṱ̴̨͖͙͎̀̅́͑͑̏̂̔͂̚o̶͕̔ ̶͈̲̻̩̗͚̩̓͐m̵̡̹̺͗͗̓̆̎̅͝ͅḝ̴̢̩̯̜̜͕̙̓̑̾̃̐͆̍͘?̵̱̹͔͎̾̐͆̃ͅ!̷̪̤͈͈͓͓̍̀͆̆͊̽́͋͘͜

I felt my body go limp and accepted the darkness, my head hitting the floor.

——————

 (Angel Dust P.O.V)

I had awaken from the bed awhile ago, but I stayed in the room. I didn't want to bother Alastor with my presence. I found my mind drifting back to all the moments he was nice to me. Now that I recall there are quite a lot. All of the, when we were alone. I felt a cheeky grin arising to my face and a hue of light blush.

 Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I think I've fallen for the Radio demon. 

He won't love you back.

Yeah I know that. Obviously

Nobody will.

I sighed as I sat down and took deep breath. I did this when I realized the voice was coming on. It helped me calm down. I continued to do that sitting against the bed frame. I only stopped when I heard some rummaging outside the room Alastor gave me. It wasn't aggression, It was a looking for something kind of rummaging. I could hear papers flying and then I heard my doorknob jingle. I stood up and backed up to the wall. WHERE WAS ALASTOR!?

I heard some commotion outside and my eyes widened as I prayed for it not to be what I hoped as I opened the window curtain. I gasped and panicked when I saw Alastor struggling on the ground. Why wasn't he using his magic!?

What was going on!? Oh Satan.

I hid myself in the closet, since I was small I was very good at hiding. Just in time to, as I shut the closet door I heard the actually door open. I held my breath, buried underneath some clothes and boxes. Even though I was tiny, I was quite tall, which complicated things.

I heard pillows being thrown of the bed before a crouching down. They were probably checking under the bed.

Heh. Cliché.

I then heard pacing towards the closet and held my breath even more, shutting my eyes and not moving. I then felt the box on top of me being grabbed on to. I flinched and prayed for my life. Then the pressure was off and I heard pacing away I let out a breath I was holding, but then unannounced the box was ripped away and I was grabbed by the neck. I struggled in the persons grasp, gasping for air and I kicked with my feet. I couldn't use logic in the moment to kick them, only to breath.

I felt a pointy piece of metal touching my skin, before I was dropped to the ground. I let out a gasp for air and backed out against the wall, away from whoever grabbed me. I used the wall to stand up and was about to give this person a piece of my mind when I felt everything come to a blur. It was like I had been kicked from the inside out and then poked in the eyes. I held onto the wall as my breaths quickened before I fell forward and hit the ground. 

I blacked out cold, losing all my senses of anything happening around me.

 I just prayed Alastor would be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~

God, I had no motivation for this chapter 😭.

Words:1212