Lost

(Entirely in Alastors p.o.v)

I woke up instantly at the feeling of metal touching my skin. My eyes shot open and directed themselves towards the area. I was on my wrist. Chains wrapped themself around my wrisrt. The person that clicked them on was standing above me, a smirk on their face. My smile widened as I stared into the person eyes. I tried my hardest to intimidate them, and it worked, as they walked backwards a bit. 

"Easy there, I'm not the guy, I'm just a worker." The person said, raising their hands and and stepping 1 more step back. I scowled internally, before directing my gaze around the room. It seemed like your generic kidnapping room, dark and hard. Also cold, but so was I. 

I would've escaped by now, but something was different about these chains. I tried snapping, and my breath ever so slightly shook as nothing happened from my snap. I tried again, and again. Over and over. Even thinking in my mind to summon a shadow. But nothing. I was like... I was, weakened?

"Ẁ̷̡̼̬̱̝̘̻̲̮̔̂̈̚h̸͈̩͇̘̺̹̱̽͘y̷̛̜̎̊̇̌͒͊̀̇͠ͅ ̴̻͖͂̐̽̐̈́͘̚ȃ̶̢̨̜̙̣͐̆̔͘͠͝r̶̘̠͓̔͌̃̏̆ͅě̶̘͇̫̖̞͍̜̣̥͍͒n̷̞͉̻̠̫̤͍̩̊͋̽͒̋̉̀̀͜ͅ'̸̭͊̂̄̓̒͘t̴̠̋͐̓̈́͒ ̵̧̨̯̩͈͚͕̺̘̈́̇͒̿͋͘͜m̷̤̤̝̏̂̽y̶̡̰̲̩͔̦͗ͅͅ ̵̦͖̪̔̄͝p̸͖͔̤͑͋̈ớ̵̗̞͇̘͈͊̄̇͐̕w̴̛͓̹̞̗̫͕̅͋̀̏̋e̴̤̤̔̃r̵̦̂̀̉s̸̩̱̗̺̫̓̎̊̏͝ ̷̡̗͎͉͓̒̔̽́͛w̷̙̫̠̲͂̃o̷̖̻̰̊͛̈́͗r̸̦͇̩͕͛͊̂̓̆͠k̵̘̾̕i̴̩͓̝͖̮̿̀̆́̓̚͘̕͜͝ͅn̸̝͇͚͂̇̏͊̓̍̇̉͝ģ̴̠͇̎̉̔̉̊̈͘͝͝͝ͅ?̷̢̣̟̻̻͖̫̗̽͆̚!̶̞̣̹͇̻̳̭̩̿͆͐͋͊́͘" I snapped to the person in front of me, feeling quite aggravated.

"Ah, excellent question." A voice called. My eyes skirted toward pad the light the flooded into the room. The person glared at the worker, who scrambled and ran out. The door shut behind them and the room was filled with a cold atmosphere again. My eyes glowed as I stared at the man in front of me. Hatred swarmed my eyes, and his eyes swarmed back with the same emotion.

I hands clenched into fist as I spoke, "And who do you seem to b-" I got cut off. "Cut the act Radio Demon, I know your tricks, and for your information, you can call me your king, because you'll be my slave from now on." He said sarcastically, grinning.

"You seem to think you're so clever don't you." I said, tilting my head to the side, my mouth closing and forming into a smirk instead of my teeth smile. This made the persons smile drop.

What they hadn't known, was by then my hand had wiggled out of the first one, and I was working on the second one. If I could just keep him distracted.

"I do actually." The person said, leaning against the wall behind them, putting their right foot over their left and crossing their hands. Their gaze drifted to the right, and no emotion showed across their face as they stared. By now I had gotten my hands out, and was now waiting for the right moment.

"Anyways!" The person said, surprising me out of nowhere. They stood up and straightened their back,  clapping their hands together and smiling. "Let's get this show on the road!"

He turned his back on me, and I took my moment, I snapped my hands, summoning my shadows and tentacles. My tentacles grabbed the man and I heard his grunt. He was forced to the ground. My shadows stood around, watching in excitement at the man as I rubbed my wrist, smiling.

The man grit his teeth, glaring at me. I went to go to the door, but it was locked. Figures. I walked back to the man and snapped, ordering my shadow to search him. I wouldn't touch such a man like him. I hadn't even figured out what he wanted yet. My shadow came back, keys in his hand. I took them from him, smiling with satisfaction. "Now this is more I like it, what were the words you used... hmmm. Oh right! 'Let's get this show on the road." I spoke, mimicking his actions

I walked to the door and unlocked it, before waving goodbye to him and shutting the door. Once outside, I ordered everything to disappear so he could he trapped by himself. Immediately after that action came a kick to the door. I chucked.

Walked down the hallway with my hands crossed behind my back, I took in the environment. It look like a hospital ward, which was frankly quite disturbing.

I could hear my footsteps echoing through the hallway. Searching for a way out was more difficult than it seemed to be. I would try to teleport, but I felt like something was longing for me to explore and search manually. It was really tugging at me, so I decided to go with it.

The sound of metal whooshing against the wind alerted me. I whipped around and unfolded my hand, holding one up just in time to catch the handle of a knife before it stabbed my head. An unimpressed look came across me face. From down the hall I could see the man. He panted heavily as anger flurried through him.  "Hm." I found myself speaking. Frankly, I was quite impressed he broke out of that heavy metal door.

I twirled the knife in my hands, examining it. I then threw it right back at him. I would say it missed him by an inch, but that would be a lie. It hit him, right in the arm. He yelled out in pain, his eyes never leaving mine. I saw him angrily rip out the knife in his arm and toss it too the ground. Heh, Amateur.

He started slow walking, like that would intimidate me. I stood still, slowly raising one hand and putting it into a snapping position. He stopped, his eyes widened.

My grin widened.

My fingers connected, and the ring of a snap echoed. His eyes widened, his position backing up,  his breath was shorter and uneven. He looked around him and was met with a circle of black tentacles making a dome around him. The last thing I saw of him was his terrified eyes staring back at me. My grin reflecting back to him, and my eyes dials.

The black dome went under to the place where everything else goes that i send there. I shook my head, making everything going back to normal with me. I laughed slightly, before positioning my hands back behind my back.

I walked away, the last bit of the dome sunk under the ground, left to rot there for as long as hell shall stand.

~~~~~~

:)

Words: 1002