Until next time

"What do you want." Angel dust spat coldly, gritting his teeth.

"My my, isn't that a rude way to speak. We aught to work of your behavior, Hm?" The man said, standing back up and pacing in-front of Angel dust. His blond hair swung lightly as he did.

"Heh, good luck doing that." Angel dust replied, that earned him a good kick to the ribs. Angel gasped for air after that, and further backed into the wall he was slumped against. The scene was quite miserable to look at, really.

"You really do look awful , Anthony. Why don't we get you cleaned up? Doesn't that sound nice?" The man said again, holding his hand out the Angel dust.

"That  is not my name." Angel dust replied coldly again, now deciding to look the man directly in the eyes.

"I said, Why don't we get you cleaned up." The man said once again, staring menacingly into Angels eyes.

Angel didn't say anything in response, just grabbed the hand still lingering in front of him. He looked down as the man led him outside into a hallway, and down to a bathroom. He was warned the he had 20 minutes, before a door slammed in his face.

"Stupid, stupid stupid stupid." Angel dusts said, sliding down the bathroom door and wrapping his arms around his face. He then remembered the time limit and got up to turn on the shower in front of him. He took this time to examine his face. He had a couple bruises, and his hair was matted. He also examine some whip and kick marks along his back and ribs, making it a bit difficult to breathe.

The spider sighed, before turning on the sink water and cupping it in his hand. He brought said hand to his arms, and began to wash them down. It didn't do much, so he decided to stop being petty and just get in the shower.

———

Angel stepped out of the shower in about 5 minutes. His fur was soaked, as expected, but he felt a bit better. He wrapped a towel around himself and stepped out into the hallway.it was empty, except for the person who stood guard outside Angels bathroom. The guard noticed Angel was there and proceeded to beckon Angel dust to follow him, before leading Angel to an unknown room. It seemed to be a spare room.

Once inside with then door shut, Angel headed to the closet. Inside, Angel found one dress only. A gorgeous red dress, one with a flowy bottom and an off the shoulder sleeve. 

It wasn't really his style, he preferred more tight fitting dresses, but he rolled with it. Whatever he wanted, Angel would just have to roll with. Angel put on the dress and exited the room. He was met with the man standing outside the door with a suit on. Normally this would be a romantic gesture, but to Angel it just made him internally scowl. The man held out a hand, and Angel reluctantly took it. 

Angel then found himself being led to a room. Inside the room was an empty ballroom, with a glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Angel couldn't have time to marvel at the beauty of the room, because the man pulled him to the center of it. A song started playing, making Angel flinch. The man then started swaying, dragging Angel with him. Angel hated every moment of it, but his body rolled the steps he knew so well.

"Isn't this wonderful Anthony, just like our first date!" The man said, with forced enthusiasm.

"It was a long time ago, and we're over Philip, so DROP IT." Angel said, half yelling the last part.

"Oh, that was a shame really. You know, I recognized you pretty quickly from all the posters. You did a lot of poses that you did during our time together." Philip said, making Angel once again scowl.

"Oh, so you do still go by Philip here? Don't know if you have caught on, but it's kind of a nerd move to go by your real name." Angel dust smirked back, ignoring the fact that Alastor still went by his real name. Alastor was different, he was better than this little bitch. Angel pulled himself away from Philip while he was talkin, Philips expression fill with Anger, but he tried to contain his composer. Philip clenched his fist together while Angel rambled.

Philip hummed at the comment, but said nothing more

"What do you really want from me." Angel spat coldly, crossing his arms and glaring. The hatred flickered between both of their eyes.

"You." Philip said, taking strides towards Angel again. He stopped in front of Angel, grabbing his chin aggressively and making his stare into his eyes. Their faces were almost touching as Philip stared down into Angel with hatred.

"You are what I really want, and I'm not going to stop until I get you." Philip said, before swiftly bringing a chloroform wipe up the Angels mouth. Angel was taken aback by the, and had no time to react as the cloth was pressed up against him. He then realized the Philip was holding his waist tightly, so Angel couldn't escape. Clever. Angel thought, before using the grip Philip had on him to bring his legs up and kick Philip in the stomach.

The action made Philip stagger backwards, taking the cloth with him and allowing Angel to breathe. Angel also stepped backwards when Philip did, to regain himself.

Philip fell to the ground, held up by his elbows. He stared down for a moment before his eyes flicked back up the Angel. The changed to red dialed pupils as the top of his hair formed devil horns. He stood up, ignoring the dust on his clothes and walked over to Angel. The spider was quickly backing up, not realizing he was falling right into the trap. He realized it too late though, right when he reached the wall and Philip was still walking. He didn't even have time to react when Philip reached him. He was grabbed by the neck and held in an upwards fashion. His breath that he regained was  swiped away from him sooner than Angel would've liked.

Disgust filled Philips eyes as a smile formed, he dropped angel to the ground and the proceeded to stomp on him. 

Tears welled in Angels eyes as he lay slumped against the wall in his red dress. He didn't know what to do. Philip was walking away and Angel felt completely useless now that he was faced with his ex.

Angel sighed, and and stood up, holding himself against the wall for balance. Right as he was doing that Philip reached the door, opening it wide before stepping out, it was a few seconds, but then some of Philips henchmen walked in. They had evil grins on their face as they walked closer to Angel. Angel internally groaned and rolled his eyes. He had now regained his balance and was ready to fight.

"Here we go again."

~~~~~~~~~

What did you think! :) I know usually in stories like these Angel gets kidnapped by Valentino, but I decided to spice it up and make an Ex do it instead.

I am so sorry it took so long to get this out. I had big test all this week, and had not time to write  :(

Next part will come out soon.

Words:1178