Challenged

(3rd Person P.O.V.)

><><><><><><

Angel Dust lay in a room, his arms chained, and his breathing unsteady. He had visible bruises all over his body, and his eye twitched slightly. He focused on his breathing, but I wasn't exactly working considering his breathing was unsteady. He look up with on his eyes and glared at the person in front of him, gritting his teeth. He heard a low chuckle before his leg got stomped on by the persons boot. He winced in pain, but didn't say anything, making the person in-front of him angry.

Angel laughed through the pain in his ribs. He found it amusing that they couldn't get a noise out of him. His hair was matted and sunk infront of his face, shielding his view.

"You little twat." The voice spoke. It revealed the guy British, and Angel took the opportunity to make fun of the guy.

"Oi, Pass me a spot of tea, would ya? The making on this one isn't quite as delicate, see?" He said sarcastically, grinning as the person in front of him growled a low growl and walked out the door, leaving Angel with his own thoughts. That was really the last think Angel anted. His thoughts were quite tormenting.

He sat on the cold floor, scared and alone. But there were security cameras in the room, so he  wasn't going to show that. He leaned his head against the wall, sighing with a low smirk on his face. He rubbed his wrist where they had been bruised and chuckled. He didn't enjoy pain, but he was sort of use to this minor pain. People had a lot of weird kinks.

He then heard the sound of footsteps, and his grin dropped when he noticed how loud they were. His eyes widened and his breathing increased. He winced at the pain in his ribs from the action, but he knew what Valentino gave him was worse at times. 

The door creaked open, and light shone in. A figure stood there, a knife in his pocket, and a gun I the other. He pulled his gloves up, fixing them before walking further into the room, letting the door slam behind him. Angels ears hurt at the sound, but he let it slide.

The man in front of him stood, he had black skin, with white splotched scattered around. He was tall, having a lean figure to go with it. His long blond hair swooped into a low but tight ponytail, cascading down his back. His boots were long and black, similar to Angels. He had a long scar at his left cheekbone, which he proudly showed off because it lay uncovered, unlike some other scars Angel knew he had. The man lit a match, before leaning down to the slumped Angel on the ground and lifting up Angels chin. Angel scowled, but didn't do anything to stop the man. He just avoided eye contact. The man dropped his hand and brought the match up to their faces, before extinguishing it with the hand he had previously used to hold up Angel Dusts face. He dropped it to the ground, letting it's spoke fill the space. A low but menacing smile  hung on the man's face. It didn't show anger, but more disappointment. No part about him seemed normal.

"Well hello again Anthony, such a pleasure to see you again."

~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I'm so original with the kidnapped idea 😏

I promise the next one will be longer, because I know how easy it is to knock out short chapters.

Words: 586