44 | Valentines Special! love and friendship!

This chap is taking place in og naruto they're like 13-14 imma say it's after mc visits the sand between chap 23-24

The last thing you expected after training was to find a letter in your bag. A very heartfelt letter--then again, it was valentines day.

Dear [Firstname].

Valentines is of love and friendship. You, [Firstname], are my friend. Every time we speak, I feel like I become an idiot... Because I don't know what to say most times. I don't know why, so I wanted to tell you. But I can't. Some say I'm just a coward. But... I'll just write you a letter. That should convey my thanks. Here's some chocolates. I think girls like those.

I'll always be watching you.

There was no sign off.

"I'll always be watching you?" Neji repeated. "This looks like borderline harrassment to me." Was his first reaction to your 'secret admirers' letter. It was alright at first, but then given the last sentence, they did themselves dirty... He grabbed the chocolates you were given, activating his Byakugan. "...Well, they aren't laced at the very least." He tossed them back to you.

"Yes. I agree..." Lee nodded in concern. "And to be quite honest. I could make you a letter a hundred times better." Lee shut his eyes, hands on his hips as he thought about it. "Dear my beautiful [Firstname], I will never take my eyes off of you! Ever! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!'

"That's even worse. To loud and passionate, any girl would be scared away." Neji crossed his arms. "... If you search for the sender, I believe you'll regret what you find." He said, eyes closed. You wished he didn't have a good point, it could end up being a big creep.

"Well... Maybe it's a joke?" You suggested, raising a brow. You then noticed that it was folded, there was another half to it.

"All the more problems they have if you ask me." Neji scoffed.

P.S.

After some advice, I realize that it came off as creepy. I didn't mean it too... I should just make a new one. Ah, I don't have any more paper, never mind. You know what, I'll just send it anyway. Sorry. This letter is getting long, it would actually be pretty hard to send... out. Okay, I'm ending this letter off here.

Thanks for reading.

I'm not a creep, I promise you.

I don't know how to talk to girls. Or anyone.

Bye.

"The P.S note was longer than the actual letter." Neji pointed out, face flat. "And... This was placed in here from the time span of when you got here in te morning to now?" He asked.

"... Well, I'm sure that's our time span here." You answered, looking over at the handwriting. It was dechiperable despite how quickly they seemed to write it. And they seemed to know you, given the fact they said both 'youre my friend', 'everytime we speak' and 'convey my thanks'. Thanks for what, though?